Official Judiciary charges

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tommo, Hethro and TPJ next year we could have trouble keeping forwards on the field if we keep getting smashed by the judiciary with inflated charges and suspensions. Seems like these boys already got a target.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can someone post the tackle or bump whatever the fuck you want to call it

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does anyone recall if he challenge the eye gauge incident?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The NRL will gladly hand him 3 weeks when he inevitably gets found guilty

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why grade 2? Taking into account past records like eye gouging?

Probably challenging the grading to be reduced to grade 1 so can just pay fine

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
#NRL MATCH REVIEW

Luke Thompson (CBY) - 2-3 games (G2 dangerous contact)

Will Hopoate (CBY) - $1150-$1500 (G1 dangerous contact)
So this is the part where we appeal the grading and if that fails, then we make a statement challenging the consistency of the MRC and show a number of examples that were worse and weren't cited.

F#@k the NRLol.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's sports mate. You get pulled up for some and some you don't. Thommo's shot is what they are trying to stamp out of the game so there is more attention on that type of play and the players know that hence why I call it DUMB . I'll go a step further and even though it's a Bulldogs player, i'll call it for what it is, it's a Dog shot. When the halfback has released the ball, turned his body and the defending player has time to pull out but hits late. Dumb and a Dog shot! It basically cost us the game and if players can't be more disciplined then it will continue to hurt the team.
The thing is they did it to our players too but no penalty & no judiciary. If it was a once off maybe I would agree with you but when it happens week in week out for 30 years now I've got to wonder whether it's on purpose or not. In 6 games this year we have received a total of 4 penalties & at the beginning of the season we went within 10 minutes of 3 games without a penalty. I've never seen that happen in 50 years of watching the game. Have a think about that!

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Why grade 2? Taking into account past records like eye gouging?

Probably challenging the grading to be reduced to grade 1 so can just pay fine
Does loading just take into account similar offences committed or all offences?
The inconsistency in charges for different players and clubs is fucking disgraceful. Definitely corruption or not far off it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
GOOD!! Let him rest that precious body, long road ahead.

Plus he needs to get that shit out of his game... He is more valuable on than off the field.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
GOOD!! Let him rest that precious body, long road ahead.

Plus he needs to get that shit out of his game... He is more valuable on than off the field.
True. But look at the shit Waerea Hargreaves gets away with every week. Every single fucking week.