Official Judiciary charges

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Thompson's charge from that bump on Brailey? He already got penalised and sin binned. Does he need to sit out two to three weeks because of that soft shit?

I know he's got loading etc and it was a bit late but a suspension for that is absurd.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Brailey didn't even go off for a HIA and we conceded 2-3 tries while Thompson was in the bin. It was stupid by Thompson but I feel like we're being punished twice. If there was more in it I'd understand it but looks pretty harsh in the current situation.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was there any contact to the head. If not then just turn the game into touch footy and be done with it.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Call it soft or whatever you want but I call the shot DUMB. Was uneccesary. Sure it doesn't deserve two weeks but the hit was avoidable. DUMB, simple as that.
Spot on. It doesn’t deserve two weeks but he could have pulled out of it and he put it in the hands of the match review committee. He only has himself to blame now.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's look at the bright side - with Thommo suspended that means Napa gets a starting spot and more game time. C'mon guys, tell me you're not excited by that prospect :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
It's the Puppets Show LOL