Official Judiciary charges

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does loading just take into account similar offences committed or all offences?
The inconsistency in charges for different players and clubs is fucking disgraceful. Definitely corruption or not far off it.
Not sure mate. Thats why i asked.
Yeah grade 2 is a bit heavy

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He had carry over points from previous offencers thats why he got a grade 2.
Early guilty plea 2 games 3 if he fails the challenge.
They're fighting the grade I reckon it will be reduced to a grade 1.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Gotta be smarter... That hit was dumb, weak.
Agree that it was dumb and weak. Still doesn't change the fact that JWH gets away with that sort of shit time after time.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The judiciary are farked, how can “Dangerous contact - other” be a Grade 2 and “Dangerous contact - head/neck“ be a Grade 1? That makes no sense at all, are they actually claiming that contact to the body (other?) is somehow worse than contact to the head? That would be the first thing I would challenge, their own wording and their Grading don’t align.

Always a Bulldog

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the contact was minimal and almost unavoidable, Brayley was still moving forward into Thompson, only my opinion though. I want them to fight it, we seem to roll over way too easy and often.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
There was atleast 10 worse ones last weekend without anything. It really is a disgrace and embarrassing as a sport how they treat some clubs.

Must be part of the handover to new Boss's as it has spanned several. "Oh by the way, we always fuk over the Bulldogs for anything we can. They are our biggest cash cow so always make an example out of them. It covers all the corrupt shite and lunches we have."

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least they are showing some stones and fighting it (see below in Team Tips).

They need to spell check though. They have put in "big gun" instead of "big dud".

Last week’s Bulldogs team: 1. Nick Meaney 2. Corey Allan 3. Will Hopoate 4. Aaron Schoupp 5. Jayden Okunbor 6. Lachlan Lewis 7. Jake Averillo 8. Ava Seumanufagai 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Jack Hetherington 11. Corey Waddell 12. Josh Jackson 13. Luke Thompson 14. Bailey Biondi-Odo 15. Dylan Napa 16. Joe Stimson 23. Renouf Atoni

Tips: Prop Luke Thompson will fight his charge at the judiciary. If he fails he will miss three games with suspension. The Bulldogs are set to welcome back big gun Adam Elliott (cheekbone), which would likely see Corey Waddell shift to the bench and Renouf Atoni or Joe Stimson switch to the reserves. Hooker Bradley Deitz is due back from a hamstring injury, but will struggle to break into the 17 given Bailey Biondi-Odo’s strong form of late.

Last week’s Titans team: 1. Alexander Brimson 2. Greg Marzhew 3. Brian Kelly 4. Patrick Herbert 5. Corey Thompson 6. Ashley Taylor 7. Toby Sexton 8. Jarrod Wallace 9. Mitch Rein 10. Moeaki Fotuaika 11. Kevin Proctor 17. Beau Fermor 13. Tino Fa’asuamaleaui 14. Tyrone Peachey 12. David Fifita 15. Sam Lisone 16. Jaimin Jolliffe

Tips: Titans centre Patrick Herbert will miss two games through suspension with an early guilty plea for a careless high tackle on Dragons winger Jordan Pereira. Brian Kelly is also in doubt after hesuffered an ankle injury against the Dragons with Esan Marsters a chance to come into the centres. Star forward David Fifita dominated after coming off the bench in the 23rd minute, but it may have just been a temporary switch to take advantage of the Dragons’ edges. Skipper Jamal Fogarty is due back from a hand injury, which could see Ashley Taylor dropped after his poor showing against the Dragons. Rookie Toby Sexton was excellent at halfback and may shift

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thompson guilty now deciding whether to down grade or not

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck that pisses me off. Disgraceful decision

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
While I think the ruling is BS hopefully Thompson will pull his head in with his rubbish. That’s seven weeks this year he would have been suspended

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
While I think the ruling is BS hopefully Thompson will pull his head in with his rubbish. That’s seven weeks this year he would have been suspended
I really like Thompson, I think he is top gun, but between him and Hetherington’s suspensions they are doing my head in.