Opinion Josh Reynolds

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. Holland, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One of ya best Davey, props for giving it a crack mate

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mr. Holland, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Ok, a simple "wrong" would have done just fine but...
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dave’s just got a more dependable dealer than the rest of us. I’m in deep envy of him
He's that bloke u see in fluros withdrawing from the atm at 4pm in arvo. You look at each other and smile both knowing what he's spending that cash on.
How about me and you meet up, have a coffee mate and you won't be hiding behind the keyboard with threats
He told me meet him at Jobels at 10am ya fucking cat

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's that bloke u see in fluros withdrawing from the atm at 4pm in arvo. You look at each other and smile both knowing what he's spending that cash on.

He told me meet him at Jobels at 10am ya fucking cat
They meeting up for a cappuccino??

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
C’mon Dave… spill the beans, you’re really the serial pest Peter Hoare?
BA054AD9-7847-4665-9F46-1680C44420CB.jpeg

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That is ringing some serious bells, where is it from?

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
You will all be laughing on the other side of your faces when we sign Fittler to coach us, just waiting for Origin to finish before we announce it.
Opppps sorry ..