Opinion Josh Reynolds or Kyle Flanagan

JOSH OR KYLE FOR 7

• Total voters

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds if we want the highest chance of winning games. I don't see any reason to have Flanagan over Reynolds since there's a 0.01% chance he's extended. I think when you have someone who's the worst starting halfback in the NRL who's been given multiple years to improve and showed no signs of improvement you need to use a stop gap solution (Reynolds) or youth. You're setting a bad culture letting someone as bad as Flanagan run out every week with no repercussions. He also hasn't earnt a chance to start the season in the 7 either. Then you throw on top Reynolds is my favourite ever Bulldog player I'd rather see him running around compared to a player that has the same impact as a parasite. Even if Ciraldo goes with Flanagan which unfortunately is likely, he won't hold the spot for long.
Say what we want against Flanagan but he is a champion trainer so his work ethic gets him a start.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Negativity rarely produces anything positive . . .
The gun has had enough chances, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity/stupidity, take your pick !

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Josh for the entertainmemt. But hed need backup i dont think hes got 80 minutes at 7 in him

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Say what we want against Flanagan but he is a champion trainer so his work ethic gets him a start.
Reynolds is a better trainer, pushes others to be better. What you do in game much more important anyways.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The gun has had enough chances, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity/stupidity, take your pick !
So has Averillo . . .they're in the team . . . stop objecting and start supporting

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JR could be a real presence off the bench, but can't hang for 80 minutes a week at NRL pace, fam. Didn't you see how much he was blowing at halftime of the Canberra game? Also, you must have missed my beautiful cross kick for JAC which almost resulted in a try against Nulla and my spectacular try assist against Canberra. The 'gun gonna bring it this year, baby!
Flanagan would want to bring it, as its his last year on contract. Otherwise....”exit stage left”.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People need to calm down with throwing the young bronco, rajab and the likes straight into "first grade"

The kids need a minimum of 2 years in Cup

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
These people only think
Of themselves, they don’t care if someone’s career is ruined by being played too early. They just want to feel good on Sunday arvo before work because in their mind we “tried the young kids”

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember when you were shitting on Moylan so I went to have a look

View attachment 65551

View attachment 65549

View attachment 65552

Moylan went on to play almost every game for Shark and topped try assist charts. Some of your other opinions in here are comical. I actually don't know why I still give you time out of my day replying to you.
Those comments range from 18 months to 13 months ago, a lot can change in that time. I got few guesses wrong, Hynes worked out better than I thought he would, better than most thought he would and Moylan only missed 3 games. To be fair I got a few guesses right, Tolman and DFafita retired, Xerri we all know about and WGraham missed 8 hames with injury so not too far wrong there.

Should I go back 18 months and cherry pick some of yours, I honestly can't be bothered.

Always a Bulldog

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think everyone universally thought Moylan was crap before last season. He had a really good year and Hynes brought out the best in him along with Fitzgibbon. Players sometimes improve or have good seasons, and you give them credit when they do. No one is going to get every opinion or comment right. That's the beauty of sport. Someone will always prove you wrong...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Those comments range from 18 months to 13 months ago, a lot can change in that time. I got few guesses wrong, Hynes worked out better than I thought he would, better than most thought he would and Moylan only missed 3 games. To be fair I got a few guesses right, Tolman and DFafita retired, Xerri we all know about and WGraham missed 8 hames with injury so not too far wrong there.

Should I go back 18 months and cherry pick some of yours, I honestly can't be bothered.

Always a Bulldog
Go do it I don't care. You might find out I was supportive of Flanagan before it was obvious he was shit.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ciraldo will either lose his hair or go grey if he goes through a whole season watching the gun stink up the halves

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Go do it I don't care. You might find out I was supportive of Flanagan before it was obvious he was shit.
I don't have to search to confirm your agenda, 30 negative posts about Flanagan in the last week alone, them's obsessive compulsive disorder symptoms.

Always a Bulldog

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
JR 100000%%% !!! Fairy tales can come true ya know.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Everyone was saying Reynolds is shit, too old, shouldn't be in the top 30 etc . . . Now he should be the starting half ? Lol . . . make up your mind *****
When did i say that dickhead?