Josh Reynolds (Departing) Consolidated SUPER THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will put my hand up if Reynolds wins a premiership with the tigers. However, I just don't see him having the same influence Ennis did with the sharks. Letting go Ennis was mistake but we did offer him a contract but he rejected it. Reynolds has been player for us since 2011 and hasn't developed the way we expected. It's time to move on and good luck to him.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@Zee there is a lot of idiots on here who have no fucking clue in regards to Reynolds..

He plays with heart and passion for this club, and all we have done is provide him with shit halfbacks outside of him. When he finally has someone at half who controls the ruck and calms Reynolds down, he has shown how much he is worth to us.

He is no Foran or Thurston etc but he epitomises what the Bulldogs were all about. Foran is a top player but a Fucking junkie. He knocked us back so many times over and over. But now that he has fucked over a few clubs, has massive personal issues and his options are so limited, he has no option but to sign with us. This is the club we have become. A Fucking basketcase...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Zee there is a lot of idiots on here who have no fucking clue in regards to Reynolds..

He plays with heart and passion for this club, and all we have done is provide him with shit halfbacks outside of him. When he finally has someone at half who controls the ruck and calms Reynolds down, he has shown how much he is worth to us.

He is no Foran or Thurston etc but he epitomises what the Bulldogs were all about. Foran is a top player but a Fucking junkie. He knocked us back so many times over and over. But now that he has fucked over a few clubs, has massive personal issues and his options are so limited, he has no option but to sign with us. This is the club we have become. A Fucking basketcase...

Mate I know this cos I have gone through this over here 3 years ago defending Ennis.

He was given the same treatment by the same people over here.

He goes on to prove what a massive blunder it was and history is repeating here.

Dejavu.

CanDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des and his coaching style have ruined Reynolds like he did to ennis. Not sure how people don't realise this, he will be a beast at the tigers:

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mate I know this cos I have gone through this over here 3 years ago defending Ennis.

He was given the same treatment by the same people over here.

He goes on to prove what a massive blunder it was and history is repeating here.

Dejavu.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. This is what the club has become. A fucking basketcase.

Agree he isn't worth the big dollars but he would hsve stayed for 500k if the club really wanted him too, but he knew that with the Fucking **** hasler as coach he had no future here anyways.

Him and Barba and Kas are the ones that have had the X-factor since 2012. Now 2 are gone and if we lose Kas as well then we have nothing left.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol if the figures are true all this proves is that the market for halves is completely fucked

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree with you. This is what the club has become. A fucking basketcase.

Agree he isn't worth the big dollars but he would hsve stayed for 500k if the club really wanted him too, but he knew that with the Fucking **** hasler as coach he had no future here anyways.

Him and Barba and Kas are the ones that have had the X-factor since 2012. Now 2 are gone and if we lose Kas as well then we have nothing left.
they are all putting all eggs in foran basket.

risk rating for it back firing are way too high.

Des will collect his pay check at the end and by that time Dogs would have a long road to recovery.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The difference is that Ennis was a decent footballer. Reynolds honestly is average at best. If he didn't have passion for the club he wouldn't be in first grade. He's been in top grade for 6 years as a five eight and still can't pass properly, has a shit kicking game, and can't tackle properly. I hope he flourishes at the Tigers. Our club is bigger then one man. We will move on and be bigger and better.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The difference is that Ennis was a decent footballer. Reynolds honestly is average at best. If he didn't have passion for the club he wouldn't be in first grade. He's been in top grade for 6 years as a five eight and still can't pass properly, has a shit kicking game, and can't tackle properly. I hope he flourishes at the Tigers. Our club is bigger then one man. We will move on and be bigger and better.
And yet has done more for the club every game then pretty much every other player in the squad in the last 6yrs.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It hasnt been announced hes going anywhere. Its journos assuming what will happen now they think foran is coming here (which is also not official)

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
But if we win a premiership in the next 2 seasons I want all the Reynolds fanboys to put there hand up and admit they were wrong. Deal?
I wonder what will come first? Us winning a premiership in the next few years or Reynolds winning one with the tigers. LOLL

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Renoylds owes Frawley approx 300k over 4 years let's call it 1 million even

Should not be charging the kid rent if they are still going to be living together

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des and his coaching style have ruined Reynolds like he did to ennis. Not sure how people don't realise this, he will be a beast at the tigers:
I hope he kills it can't blame him for leaving had to strike before he played himself out of a contract

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

But the club reportedly did offer him 500k? A fair offer for what he brings. He got offered bigger money and he took it. Unfortunatley for Grub, we paid overs for Mbye and it wasnt gunna happen again.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The one argument that I can't stand is that Des restricts Reynolds, people forget that Reynolds probably would've never got a chance at 5/8 if it wasn't fo Des

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And yet has done more for the club every game then pretty much every other player in the squad in the last 6yrs.
Yeah he has won us games. But so have other players. But let's be honest. Has he won us a premiership? No he hasn't. He had two cracks in 12 and 14 and he was a part of a halves pairing that in 2 GFs only scored two tries.

He constantly talks about mentally having to calm himself and try and be the senior leader between himself and Moses. He hasn't. Time to move on.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
This x1000.

People can only play the 'passion and heart' card for him for so long - doesn't chamge the fact that he can't kick, his passing game is woeful and his only 'attack' is to crab sideways on the right hand side of the park.

I'd have kept him for a bench utility spot at best - but not for the stupid money he's asking.

Good luck at the tiggers Reynolds. There has to be a reason that 3 of their 4 top players wanted out...

Status
Not open for further replies.