Josh Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That game also ****ed over his declining respect from me and probably others.
For a lousy $30K or so he put money before the Dogs at at time when we were still top shelf contenders.
Could have done with a fully fit Moz between then and now.
I'm putting my money on Loko and lafai as our centres.
Lafai can switch to his preferred side and Loko the other.
Morris can fill one othe wing spots with Rona
I know what Morris did was kinda shitty for the club but I can understand it. He wanted to be out there with the first SoO team to beat QLD in 8 years...

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That game also ****ed over his declining respect from me and probably others.
For a lousy $30K or so he put money before the Dogs at at time when we were still top shelf contenders.
Could have done with a fully fit Moz between then and now.
I'm putting my money on Loko and lafai as our centres.
Lafai can switch to his preferred side and Loko the other.
Morris can fill one othe wing spots with Rona
Lol, idiot. For many reasons

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I don't like it but I think in his situation I probably would have done the same
Yeah that's why our club should have taken him out of the equation and not cleared him from injury. Obviously he wasn't healthy. I probably would have played too but until the scheduling is fixed OR compensation arranged than why let it derail your entire club campaign....it just doesn't make sense!

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that's why our club should have taken him out of the equation and not cleared him from injury. Obviously he wasn't healthy. I probably would have played too but until the scheduling is fixed OR compensation arranged than why let it derail your entire club campaign....it just doesn't make sense!
Compensation?

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
That analogy sucks. No rep team in the US would call on Tom Brady. It is all about Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers these days. Brady got outplayed by Tannehill today. And outplayed by Joe Flacco the last 3 or 4 times they have played against each other.

edit: p.s. Matai isn't eligible for origin i'm pretty sure? He is a kiwi?
I simply used Brady as an example of a teams marquee player not being wasted playing for a team other then the one paying his salary, and steve matai turned down representative football ie the kiwi team to concentrate on manly,

so it does work

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I simply used Brady as an example of a teams marquee player not being wasted playing for a team other then the one paying his salary, and steve matai turned down representative football ie the kiwi team to concentrate on manly,

so it does work
Well you should have used someone who would actually get selected for a rep team ;)

I know it does. I just hate brady because he is OVERRATED. But i digress. Origin is bigger than the NRL… Playing these guys in Origin is to the benefit of the code as a whole.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit me up the wall since selfishly playing in soo 3 has been below average since returning dnt know how many weeks after that game! Hope he pulls his finger out this weekend. I love josh when hes on but f me he didnt need to play in that game to b remembered for what he has done for nsw and that has played a big part in our season playing out as it has.

B

bruisebrothers

IMO Morris doesn't get early ball. Has been trying too hard like a lot of them, and has not fully recovered. Chuck in he is not confident in his winger and you have low confidence. We have missed dare I say it runs like Halatau use to provide creating space for our backs. While he wasn't the best forward he always ran hard and a good line.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't use early ball as an excuse. He should watch a few tapes of Justin Hodges, and learn how to inject himself into the game. Not only is Hodgo older, but his knees are a lot worse. He pops up everywhere, centre, dummy half, and god forbid, is taking one for the team and playing fullback now.

Des Hasler should have dug his heels in and made him play out the season at FB. Might a lost a few pounds, and scored a few more tries. If it's good enough for GI, it's good enough for JMoz.

JMoz poor form is all about effort and attitude in my opinion.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know how much coin jmoz is on ?

No matter what he does he is automatic selection for origin based on the fact that over the past few years he has completely nullified GI.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
I just had a chat to Josh, and he said he will score minimum four tries against the storm to make up for his dissapointing form so far and he will also lead the tackle count for us and make the most metres. He said he would also like to try the Josh Reynolds half time thing to see if it works

Status
Not open for further replies.