Josh Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else watched the video on the foxsports nrl app about the year of the dragons how Steve price mentioned josh Morris being of contract and hopefully snaring him back to the dragons.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
**** Steve Price, he wont have any luring power due to how bad of a coach he can be/is. I love seeing Josh run out in the blue and white and seeing him at another club would be odd!

I hope he stays at our club, he made his name/career here and I assume he loves playing for our club that gave him the chance too.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How can he talk with no jaw?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys, I really don't want to sound pessimistic, but my gut feel is Josh would want to play with his brother before he retires.
I wouldn't mind betting his next contract or even the on after will be with the dragons to play out his career with his brother at the dragons,
Only my opinion guys,
Flag this post it will be interesting to see if I am right or not.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Or Brett comes here :p

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I wish, but I doubt that will happen, the family has to many ties to the dragons unfortunately
That didnt stop Josh coming to us.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Hey guys, I really don't want to sound pessimistic, but my gut feel is Josh would want to play with his brother before he retires.
I wouldn't mind betting his next contract or even the on after will be with the dragons to play out his career with his brother at the dragons,
Only my opinion guys,
Flag this post it will be interesting to see if I am right or not.
I also see this happening! As I see it there is only one way to stop it and that's getting Brett to us. I think it will have nothing to do with the clubs and more so how the bro's want to finish there careers!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Dont think you will get B.Moz out of the gong

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Josh played his early footy with Brett so it's not like he has to go back and do it before he retires, they will still play together at rep level, I feel he will stay, one of the reasons he left was to make a name for himself.....not to be tagged as Brett's brother or the Morris twins and he has achieved it here with the Dogs and I feel that means a lot more to him than a lot of people realise, he is a major part of our team and we will match whatever the dragons throw at him, I could be wrong but this is the way I see it

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh played his early footy with Brett so it's not like he has to go back and do it before he retires, they will still play together at rep level, I feel he will stay, one of the reasons he left was to make a name for himself.....not to be tagged as Brett's brother or the Morris twins and he has achieved it here with the Dogs and I feel that means a lot more to him than a lot of people realise, he is a major part of our team and we will match whatever the dragons throw at him, I could be wrong but this is the way I see it
I hope your right mate will be very sad seeing him go

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's been loyal so far, plus he hasn't tried to brake or dog a contract like other fwitts. Would love for him to stay at the dogs, but good luck to him whatever he decides.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate being negative, especially after a win, but what's going on with Jmoz? No spark, no contribution out of dummy half, just flat. Being showed up by Lafai every week, and Lafai is not even on his preferred side.

Should be playing FB! Would add another dimension to our lack lustre attack

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got nufn in attack
cant beat anyone one on one
his defence is awesome but thats about it
in second half he wouldnt even get into dummy half to acoot and help the forwards out

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I bet you he is worried about his knee, I don't think we will ever see the pre-injury Morris ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.