Josh Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Morris will be back to his best, next year unfortunately.
Agreed. He's struggling since his injury but he'll get back to top form again next year.

simooo

Waterboy
Reaction score
He's had a horrible year. Waste of cap space. It's sad to see but I hope he turns it around early next season otherwise I'd be glad to see the back of him

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't see it happening tbh.
His knee needs proper resting time and possibly more surgery, build more muscle up that he lost resting and will lose resting and etc. He just needs time now

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His brother saved a try with a dislocated shoulder and he just keeps going... Wouldn't it be great if it could be proven that Josh is Brett and Brett is Josh and they were accidentally swapped at birth.. We could have a case for a straight swap

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The dragons ****ed over josh when they signed gasnier. Infact in pretty sure he got fuker over twice.

They made the decision then and now they have to live with it.

I'd say Josh would be hunting inside knowing his bro has a premiership ring and he doesn't.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
His knee needs proper resting time and possibly more surgery, build more muscle up that he lost resting and will lose resting and etc. He just needs time now
Hope you're right.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Agreed. He's struggling since his injury but he'll get back to top form again next year.
I think the dogs should have stepped in before SOO3 and stopped him playing that game. That game and re-injury f**ked him and our strike centre up!

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
And people bagged out Jamie Lyon for refusing to make himself available for NSW origin and putting his club first.... well done to him..

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
And people bagged out Jamie Lyon for refusing to make himself available for NSW origin and putting his club first.... well done to him..
Not me champ! I believe he did exactly the right thing, Steve Matai did the same.The current SOO format is one of the worst in SO CALLED professional sport. Dessie said it himself, you wouldn't see the NE Patriots lending out Tom Brady for ZERO compensation in the middle of an NFL season. Its a joke! So after taking your best players and ruining your season through not only the games missed because of SOO commitments but also injury and suspension, the NRL want the fans to become tribal, and pay for membership, buy merchandise, get out to games??? All while you only have a shell of the team listed on your salary cap!
Who is fooling who?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I didn't. I have never given a rats about Origin, just an excuse to drink on a Wednesday night lol

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The guy that walked out on Parramatta without telling anyone, including his teammates? Yeah, great club man that guy....
That's a good point, forgot about that! Went to England didn't he or back to park footy for a while (or both)?

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not me champ! I believe he did exactly the right thing, Steve Matai did the same.The current SOO format is one of the worst in SO CALLED professional sport. Dessie said it himself, you wouldn't see the NE Patriots lending out Tom Brady for ZERO compensation in the middle of an NFL season. Its a joke! So after taking your best players and ruining your season through not only the games missed because of SOO commitments but also injury and suspension, the NRL want the fans to become tribal, and pay for membership, buy merchandise, get out to games??? All while you only have a shell of the team listed on your salary cap!
Who is fooling who?
That analogy sucks. No rep team in the US would call on Tom Brady. It is all about Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers these days. Brady got outplayed by Tannehill today. And outplayed by Joe Flacco the last 3 or 4 times they have played against each other.

edit: p.s. Matai isn't eligible for origin i'm pretty sure? He is a kiwi?

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a good point, forgot about that! Went to England didn't he or back to park footy for a while (or both)?
Yeah… Jamie Lyon has always been a bit odd hey. Apparently he takes things really personally. Like he told NSW not to pick him yet in 2010 because he wasn't ready and they picked him anyway and he had a shocker. So then he retired from rep football because they paid him out about it afterwards. When they called him begging him to play he refused to do it.

Brilliant player...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah… Jamie Lyon has always been a bit odd hey. Apparently he takes things really personally. Like he told NSW not to pick him yet in 2010 because he wasn't ready and they picked him anyway and he had a shocker. So then he retired from rep football because they paid him out about it afterwards. When they called him begging him to play he refused to do it.

Brilliant player...
Plus they picked him at 5/8. He was never comfortable at 5/8.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is actually like one of my mates second cousins once removed or some crap like that. Never met him but apparently he is just a great guy

Lyon that is

Last edited by a moderator:

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
I think the dogs should have stepped in before SOO3 and stopped him playing that game. That game and re-injury f**ked him and our strike centre up!
That game also ****ed over his declining respect from me and probably others.
For a lousy $30K or so he put money before the Dogs at at time when we were still top shelf contenders.
Could have done with a fully fit Moz between then and now.
I'm putting my money on Loko and lafai as our centres.
Lafai can switch to his preferred side and Loko the other.
Morris can fill one othe wing spots with Rona

Status
Not open for further replies.