Josh Morris - 2011 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Why hasn't Josh Morris had a run from dummy half the last 3 weeks?
This is something that he doesn't do much in his game.

He could get involved more by searching for it..

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
There should be one of those facebook groups that says "folding up your bulldogs no. 3 jersey without having to wash it after a hard day of watching Keating run it himself"

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What the hell has happened to this guy ? Apart from the one good run in the first game of the season he has done nothing.

Sure he has been starved of opportunities by the halves but his body language is atrocious. He is looking like a NSW cup player at best.

Interestingly enough his brother is also playing like crap but seriously, we are not getting the best out of JMo.

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What the hell has happened to this guy ? Apart from the one good run in the first game of the season he has done nothing.

Sure he has been starved of opportunities by the halves but his body language is atrocious. He is looking like a NSW cup player at best.

Interestingly enough his brother is also playing like crap but seriously, we are not getting the best out of JMo.

we are not getting the best out of any player this year

even though barba has scored quite a few tries this season, we havent seen the best of him either

C

chipandchase

i dont know if it is just me, but he is coming across a real sook this year, he doesnt look interested
if you arent getting the ball, YOU GO LOOKING FOR THE BALL!! all he is doing is staying there and waiting for it.
he just mopes around the field and wants it on a platter, thats the feeling im getting.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we are not getting the best out of any player this year

even though barba has scored quite a few tries this season, we havent seen the best of him either
Thats right, no player is in the right frame of mind to give his best performance week in week out. Moore can't get the best out of any of them, we've wasted over $4m for this season for a $300k coach

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does not know how to run lines, hit holes and get outside his man. Terrible player atm.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does not know how to run lines, hit holes and get outside his man. Terrible player atm.
i was loving his idris style 'run back inside and get monstered by numerous forwards' tactic. beautiful to watch

:D

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i dont know if it is just me, but he is coming across a real sook this year, he doesnt look interested
if you arent getting the ball, YOU GO LOOKING FOR THE BALL!! all he is doing is staying there and waiting for it.
he just mopes around the field and wants it on a platter, thats the feeling im getting.
This is exactly what I am seeing aswell.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Morris - Does he have a passing game?

Well can he? Wright was open once and he went himself and got held up in goal. We did win, however, it wasnt impressive. Tigers were just as pathetic which made us look better. Our defence was better, YES - by far. But we should have put at least 30 on them. We offered nothing in their 20. We have used 3 left wingers in 3 weeks, but Wright had to go looking for ball all the time. Our problem is Keating and Morris, they are genuine hogs, cant they bloody pass! Pissed me off. Sure we won, but i wasnt impressed with our performancce. Reynolds and Lafai would offer much more than these 2 guys atm.

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Forget passing game, does he have a running game.. everytime he touches the ball he hits the deck!

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
Well can he? Wright was open once and he went himself and got held up in goal. Our problem is Keating and Morris, they are genuine hogs, cant they bloody pass! Pissed me off.

Are you for real?? Morris got about 3 Early balls all night, if pritchard and keating learned how to pass TO Morris he would have scored 3 times!!!!!!

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can tell his he was trying to earn a NSW jersey. Yes, he may be a ball hog but not as bad as Keating. I don't think Reynolds and Lafai would have done anything special. We need to build on this and improve.

toy boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't believe he didn't pass what a Hogg I bet he thinks if he scores hel get a Origen call up lol how bout when he scores he done the Haynplane WTF?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard that Ben Roberts guy can pass and run alright.

Oh no, that's right, he did a bad kick so now he is unworthy despite the incumbent having no passing game, running game and not much of a kicking game at all. :rolleyes:

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
he gets the ball in bad position or not at all 90% of the time which affects his positioning of the winger
we should be coached for him to get ball from keating/pritchard
you've got pritchard,barba and morris and you don't have them running slick plays down that side
wtf?
he's a freakish try scorer imo

Status
Not open for further replies.