Brett Dallas
Joel Romelo
Jarrod Mullen
Jamil Hopoate
Jacob Loko

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even as a blatant troll thread this is lame. You might as well suggest signing Manu Vatuvei.
How?
That is a troll comment by you.
Vatuvei is 38 and in prison.

Maguire is a current prop forward player who got released from his contract for mouthing off.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where was this hostility when Cc cried tears of joy signing Renyolds?
He's a washed up grub too with minimal ability getting a sneaky 200k or more.

Should never ever sign washed/beaten up old players he used to be handy players many many years ago. It's pointless in every way and waste of cap space.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where was this hostility when Cc cried tears of joy signing Renyolds?
He's a washed up grub too with minimal ability getting a sneaky 200k or more.

Should never ever sign washed/beaten up old players he used to be handy players many many years ago. It's pointless in every way and waste of cap space.
I said it when it was announced he’d gotten a top 30 spot, he was a publicity stunt … more bums on seats for Belmore games because fans love him, a warm and fuzzy story for the media, and I’m sure the hope was there that he’d help galvanise the team together and even if he did Jack shit on the field, he might at least raise intercity ..

Failed in probably every way except for the extra bums on seats at Belmore .. at least we’ll see the end of it this year ..

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I said it when it was announced he’d gotten a top 30 spot, he was a publicity stunt … more bums on seats for Belmore games because fans love him, a warm and fuzzy story for the media, and I’m sure the hope was there that he’d help galvanise the team together and even if he did Jack shit on the field, he might at least raise intercity ..

Failed in probably every way except for the extra bums on seats at Belmore .. at least we’ll see the end of it this year ..
I bloody hope your right, I don't think it's out of the question for Cc to sign him again. If all you have to say is "I love the bulldogs" and "I'm a state of origin legend" and gets signed back in I don't see why he'd not fall for the same romanticises in the future.

"The club needs me" I am the Prince blah blah blah

And so forth

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bloody hope your right, I don't think it's out of the question for Cc to sign him again. If all you have to say is "I love the bulldogs" and "I'm a state of origin legend" and gets signed back in I don't see why he'd not fall for the same romanticises in the future.

And so forth
I heard a rumour he might go around again next year

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

And so forth
No way, if he got signed up again then the club really has lost the plot.. personally I think he’s got zero chance … my call is retirement and a job in pathways teaching the young kids which is where he should have been this year ..

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No way, if he got signed up again then the club really has lost the plot.. personally I think he’s got zero chance … my call is retirement and a job in pathways teaching the young kids which is where he should have been this year ..
The club has lost the plot. Evidently and it's not ok to make poor judgments like this and then say "oh well it didn't work out how we wanted" etc...

I'm just an arm chair critic like the rest but instantly when I read this story when it first came to light I couldn't believe what I was reading and Cc gobbled it up and got duped hard.

The plot is lost and he won't have a whole lot of time to regain focus and make some better choices or he's on the ex Penrith brains trust scrap heap.

And then we'll try poach Ivan's new 2IC lol

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club has lost the plot. Evidently and it's not ok to make poor judgments like this and then say "oh well it didn't work out how we wanted" etc...

I'm just an arm chair critic like the rest but instantly when I read this story when it first came to light I couldn't believe what I was reading and Cc gobbled it up and got duped hard.

The plot is lost and he won't have a whole lot of time to regain focus and make some better choices or he's on the ex Penrith brains trust scrap heap.

And then we'll try poach Ivan's new 2IC lol
In all fairness to CC, Reynolds had to go through Gus first, so whatever Reynolds was selling, Gus was the first to invest in it ..

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some inmates at Long Bay would add a bit of mongral to the pack too.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No no no no no no no no no no please no

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In all fairness to CC, Reynolds had to go through Gus first, so whatever Reynolds was selling, Gus was the first to invest in it ..
True but was also a perfect opportunity for him to show some stones and sign someone better suited to professional football.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all those people making smart Alec comments to me,
Please list better experienced Prop options with mongrel reputation that we can acquire for 200k and under where we dictate the terms of the contract.

James Roumanous?
Morgan Boyle?

Like John Elias once said, Put up or Shutup.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give yourself an uppercut or 28.
Please list better experienced Prop options with mongrel reputation that we can acquire for 200k and under where we dictate the terms of the contract.

James Roumanous?
Morgan Boyle?

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No no no no no no no no no no please no

James Roumanous?
Morgan Boyle?