Official Josh Jackson Retired Immediately

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he was told by CC that his involvement will be reduced next year. Saw writing on the wall and thought about it for a bit and decided to go out on his own terms…

You will be missed Jacko, and never forgotten.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last of the Tolman defender gang hangs up his boots, shit day indeed, hope he stays involved in 23.
Was always willing in difficult times, bloody bastards, gunna be missed.
Man of steel.

Last edited:

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love Jacko - he’s had a good run, unfortunately the game is changing and just wish he could’ve gone out a winner. Will remember him putting in the hard stuff when it counted. Tackling machine too. But won’t be forgotten in Bulldog History.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heard word from my friend who’s Lebanese that the reason Jackson is gone is because the last year was an option in the clubs favour, it just wasn’t welll publicised so as to save Jackson the embarrassment of being forced into retirement should We not take up his option, which has eventuated. The club loves him though and will offer him a spot in operations.
The next goss I have is intersting because Jackson was our link to the long service players allowance discount of 200k.
Gould has been speaking to Wade Graham as a low cost replacement. 300k contract but 200k is long service discount.

Okunbors Cradle Snatchers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just heard word from my friend who’s Lebanese that the reason Jackson is gone is because the last year was an option in the clubs favour, it just wasn’t welll publicised so as to save Jackson the embarrassment of being forced into retirement should We not take up his option, which has eventuated. The club loves him though and will offer him a spot in operations.
The next goss I have is intersting because Jackson was our link to the long service players allowance discount of 200k.
Gould has been speaking to Wade Graham as a low cost replacement. 300k contract but 200k is long service discount.
love that lebanese = reliable source

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you got 3 accounts on the kennel Omar?

Reaction score
Thanks JOSH a great man will be missed on an off the field by the club from top to bottom. One of my favorite players gave everything he had every game anyone on here saying different dose not know football every team needs a JOSH JACKSON not sure who will be doing all the shity parts of the game that he has for so long.I really hope he never got a tap on the shoulder REED MAHONY will take up a lot of tackles. AS far as captain goes im not sure as for JAC we all now know HE IS A VERY FREAKY MAN but i think thats reason enough that he is not our new captain.Enjoy your retierment mate you have earnt it going from the comments i have read and heard today from your peers no higher words could you ask for.