Official Josh Jackson Retired Immediately

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does josh Reynolds now qualify for the long serving player allowance lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson type of captain to retire and sacrifice his salary to re-sign other players teammates
I actually agree I think he took this decision on his own.
Maybe Gus had input when asked his opinion on the subject? not sure but I'm going with this too.
Well played Jacko much respect for knowing its time thanks for your 100% efforts every single game brother.

Also a bit shocked but a selfless act onwards and upwards.

adamsapple

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He got lucky to last this long

In a decent looking team Gary warburton could have been exactly like josh jackson

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely he could've just finished one more year off... was maybe told he will go back to the bench and realised his time was up. Very sad.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who says he should've retired years ago should either learn more about the game or stop watching it. Putting aside his loyalty, commitment, passion etc, he held the middle well. He's going to leave a hole for us defensively this year, mark my words. Not just his own defense but his organisation and leadership thru action. He's not a try scoring game breaker, but we would've been worse without him all these years. He's our captain, a nsw blue, and a champion bloke. I hope we look after him.
100%

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
FUCK SAKE HAS GUS THE JABBA THE HUT LOOKING **** SIGNED FIFITA NONONONONONNONONO