Josh Jackson needs to be dropped

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we need at least 12 new signings
No wonder we are running last we are a disgrace. The only player worth keeping is Foran and that doesn’t say much. Lewis would have to be the worst half-back we have ever had, hopefully he is suspended next week. We need a complete clean-out and give some young players a go.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tye best thing about todays match was that I didnt throw my money away when I was half confident that we would beat a team resting half their stars.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The good news is he's only got three years left on his deal and costs 650k plus. It was genius to re-sign him while he was still under contract. Good luck moving him on.

He'll be lucky to last the rest of this season let alone three more after this one!

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
This was written on the 22nd December last year. Did anyone keep the receipt? maybe we can still return him...

Bulldogs chief executive Andrew Hill spoke about Jackson following the announcement of his new deal.

"It really is fantastic news and a great early Christmas present for our members and fans that Josh has re-signed with the club," Hill said.

"He is a quality player who leads from the front every week but just as importantly he is an outstanding person who contributes a great deal in the community and is loved by all of our supporters.

"I know how much this club means to Josh and the pride he has in putting on the jersey every week so it is great that he has committed to what we are building here now and for the future."

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman should be the first to go, is the most useless problematic unit ive ever seen.
Jackson next, last spot on the bench at best.
Those two make elliot look like an imortal.
Dwz to fullback

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can we retire him?
Litterally not even a shadow of himself from a few years ago
At least take the captaincy from him. He is not talking to the players, or leading by example.

I think it's time we took the tough decisions and dropped Jackson and Tolman from the squad - they do nothing for us but hinder the play.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If stevie g is serious about punishing players for there performance Jackson won’t see first grade again after today

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He lost his skills as soon as he became captain.