The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
C’mon TK-ers…

What else is Jacko going to say:
‘Yeah, Mr. 15% was pretty ordinary and we’re all glad to see the back of him’.
I don’t doubt Trent’s sincerity or effort during his tenure - the simple fact is it didn’t work and the right decision has been made for all involved.

It’s time to look forward and the best way to do that is give the Tigers a touch-up on Friday.
Well technically he is Mr 11.7%, I give zero credit for the roosters win. That was all Gus (training them and booting Baz to the sidelines)

PS it would of been adequate of him saying he was a good coach, by him saying he is the best coach he has had just makes him sound low footy IQ especially paired with his on-field "performances".

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well done Jacko... answered all the questions with honestly & deflected those silly questions that were for board or management. Interesting his comments re the views of Anasta v Ennis. Did not give a shit about the views of Anasta but was much more guarded with the response to Ennis. We know who the playing group respects more.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure they'll spin 10 different articles they want from this presser. Best just get the info direct and in context.

For such a great coach he hasn't got the wins on the board.
Mind you, basically as Jako admitted, you can't coach knuckleheads not to be knuckleheads...

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hope the boys come out and make a statement on the field. Get a big win fuck yas

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well handled. Been a long time servant to the doggies. Very much Respected. And love the bloke… But he’s past it now!!! Time to move him on too, Need a fresh approach to the captaincy.!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well handled. Been a long time servant to the doggies. Very much Respected. And love the bloke… But he’s past it now!!! Time to move him on too, Need a fresh approach to the captaincy.!!!
Move him off the field and into management. Still needs to be around the boys.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Move him off the field and into management. Still needs to be around the boys.
Maybe brother. But I wouldn’t mind if he goes and is not involved. Once a great player/leader .. but now the new era and game are past this old dog. Pun intended lol.!!!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure they'll spin 10 different articles they want from this presser. Best just get the info direct and in context.

History repeats it self
Before Dib resigned Hasler Hitler, 3 time he consulted the playing group about their miserable form and each time they shouldered all the blame, it's all that can be said.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Maybe brother. But I wouldn’t mind if he goes and is not involved. Once a great player/leader .. but now the new era and game are past this old dog. Pun intended lol.!!!
It's sad he is past it by he is a true Bulldog at heart and always will be.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's sad he is past it by he is a true Bulldog at heart and always will be.
Never disputed that If ya read my first reply, gotta read between then lines a little my bro .. it will all make sense :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: !!

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
League is a results sport not a nice guy sport, the sooner people realise that the better. Look at the storm for the perfect example, the hardest coach in the comp and has the respect of his players and they love him too.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
C’mon TK-ers…

What else is Jacko going to say:
‘Yeah, Mr. 15% was pretty ordinary and we’re all glad to see the back of him’.
I don’t doubt Trent’s sincerity or effort during his tenure - the simple fact is it didn’t work and the right decision has been made for all involved.

It’s time to look forward and the best way to do that is give the Tigers a touch-up on Friday.
Plus, who does it really hurt when he talks about the best coach he's ever had? Dean Pay? Maybe Desler might feel hard done by but do any of us actually care? Who was JJ's coach in under 10s, do we think he might be insulted maybe? Unless his under 10s coach was @ASSASSIN then that changes the picture entirely and obviously we must take JJ to task for a grievous insult to one of our own.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Plus, who does it really hurt when he talks about the best coach he's ever had? Dean Pay? Maybe Desler might feel hard done by but do any of us actually care? Who was JJ's coach in under 10s, do we think he might be insulted maybe? Unless his under 10s coach was @ASSASSIN then that changes the picture entirely and obviously we must take JJ to task for a grievous insult to one of our own.
Give me a clone of a young JJ in my U10s and I'll win you premierships year after year.