Josh Jackson " Chicken Wing Tackle "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fantastic that's all we need, the commentators influencing the judiciary
They complain about quality games and etc, why do they need to whine about this creating a less quality side to verse the Panthers lol

Its Gould's agenda to influence how ever he can to get the Panthers an advantage against us

b00merang

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought he was just trying to roll Starling (who is a f*ckwit btw) onto his back. I don't even think it would've been on report until Starling started a melee. I thought he was penalised initially for just 'working the player over' as refs would say. Who the **** knows with the judiciary though. I'm not even going to venture a guess as to whether or not he'll be charged/suspended.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How long did Adam Reynolds get suspended for for ripping Jamal idris' shoulder off?

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon the tackle ended in that position not done on purpose, he is vital and I want him for next week if we go onto win.
Dogs player so easily a week.

In reality nothing in it. No pressure on the arm at all, just an awkward tackle
I think Nano and MrI have got it right.

When I saw Josh untangle himself from the tackle my immediate thought was: "How did that happen? That's not Jackson's go".

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Starling's whole upper body turned not just his arm so I don't think that's a chicken wing.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I saw nothing in it.. Shouldnt be charged

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not much in it but if he cops a week, its only against Penrith. Bring on the GF!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think the NRL will give him a week and not because I think it deserves it.....if you know where I am coming from?

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
didn't look to good .. the question is WHYYY JACKSON WHYYY do something so stupid during the finals .. really hope we don't lose him for the rest of the season huge lose if so

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
didn't look to good .. the question is WHYYY JACKSON WHYYY do something so stupid during the finals .. really hope we don't lose him for the rest of the season huge lose if so
I thought Josh had a weird game, he was treading the line so to speak a fair bit. He usually just concentrates on the task at hand. Was probably about 4-5 tackles where I thought he would get penalised for holding on too long and general stuff in the tackles? Just thinking out loud though and not bagging him.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rollin him on his back.
Why was the strip not a strip? Riggedville obviously.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
go into the thing, show the aiden guerra tackle which got only 1 week and leave lol. honestly was nothing compared to guerra tackle and he only got a week

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Clean record should get off, Thank god we got big franky back, But josh would be a massive loss im stressing over this big time fmd.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Clean record should get off, Thank god we got big franky back, But josh would be a massive loss im stressing over this big time fmd.
Yeah we can't even enjoy the win.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He is ****ed, already has 67 carry over points.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought Josh had a weird game, he was treading the line so to speak a fair bit. He usually just concentrates on the task at hand. Was probably about 4-5 tackles where I thought he would get penalised for holding on too long and general stuff in the tackles? Just thinking out loud though and not bagging him.
Yes, I thought the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.