Josh Jackson " Chicken Wing Tackle "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Depends on the grading and any carry over points.

Definitely in trouble.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it was ok

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon the tackle ended in that position not done on purpose, he is vital and I want him for next week if we go onto win.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wasn't much in it. He will be unlucky, was a chicken wing thou

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing in it should never have been on report in the first place

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks way worse in slow motion.

He will be fine. I don't think he has carry over points.. correct?
I could pick 10 identical tackles in that first half that were not put on report. Fingers crossed the NRL judiciary have the same belief. They did us a favour with not suspending Williams the other week...might come back and hurt us.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wort case scenario is a week like Guerra got. But I don't even think it was that bad. Should be ok. But who knows with that bunch of mugs

distemper

Free Jammer!
Reaction score
Based on what the souths players got for the chicken wing on Matai, my guess would be end of Jackson's season.
Ennis might also find himself unavailable for a shoulder charge on DCE where he made head contact. It will depend on the match review picking this up but lucky for us DCE didn't stay down to milk.

View attachment 21855

Last edited by a moderator:

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you never know these cnts these days they could if you fken 5 weeks instead of 1.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dogs player so easily a week.

In reality nothing in it. No pressure on the arm at all, just an awkward tackle

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs player so easily a week.

In reality nothing in it. No pressure on the arm at all, just an awkward tackle
Yeah. I hate the way they call these, quite often it is purely bad luck but I can't see him dodging a brief stint on the sideline. I think he will probably get a week, but with the judiciary we are all only guessing.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He wont get even charged it was nothing. We need him too he is really important to what we do.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks a lot worse on slow motion. It didn't look like he was purposely putting pressure on the joints, almost looked similar to the Morris one last week and it doesn't seem we are a team that does chicken wing or crusher tackles so not sure if it was intentional or not.

But in saying that the manly player looks like he made it look worse the way he was raising his arm.

Hopefully he doesn't get a try because the guy has been on fire, just as important as Sonny Bill is to the Roosters, the holes he runs and tackles he makes. I think he is the top 10 tackler in the NRL (or something like that, remember reading something not too long ago).

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks a lot worse on slow motion. It didn't look like he was purposely putting pressure on the joints, almost looked similar to the Morris one last week and it doesn't seem we are a team that does chicken wing or crusher tackles so not sure if it was intentional or not.

But in saying that the manly player looks like he made it look worse the way he was raising his arm.

Hopefully he doesn't get a try because the guy has been on fire, just as important as Sonny Bill is to the Roosters, the holes he runs and tackles he makes. I think he is the top 10 tackler in the NRL (or something like that, remember reading something not too long ago).
I hope I am wrong. But I can't see him avoiding a week. But I thought TRex was going to get done so you probably shouldn't take my word for it.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We need him, this the most important thing the club has to settle. I reckon there is nothing in it as the tackle ended up like that and he couldn't control the position he was in landing on him but if he gets 1 week don't challenge it and beat Penrith but if he gets 2 weeks challenge the **** out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.