Not open for further replies.

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just got a message from my source no charge

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry im going to find out officially because i sent him a messsge about the ennis incident maybe he was replying about that

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
So a player will be rubbed out of a preliminary final for a nothing tackle.
Was not bad at all and someone put Eastwood in a bad position earlier in the game but because he didn't stay down nothing will come of it.
Its funny isn't it. The same arm that allegedly got chicken winged was so affected that he used it less than 10 seconds later to throw a straight right at Jackson. Ridiculous.

Shouldn't have even been a penalty and the penalty should have been reversed for the punch!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Its funny isn't it. The same arm that allegedly got chicken winged was so affected that he used it less than 10 seconds later to throw a straight right at Jackson. Ridiculous.

Shouldn't have even been a penalty and the penalty should have been reversed for the punch!
His left arm was chicken winged if I recall correctly. Unless I'm getting my left and right confused..

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His left arm was chicken winged if I recall correctly. Unless I'm getting my left and right confused..
Nah it was his left haha. I think a penalty was the right call but I am glad sanity prevailed at the judiciary.

Status
Not open for further replies.