Josh Curran - Bloke In A Bar

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Warriors had the personnel. You know a real fullback, halfback and frontrow. They also didn't just rip off the Panther system and made adjustments for the side they had. Rugby league is played by too many bums, very little tactical nous in the game and a bunch of coaches all just looking to copy each other
They also had one of the worst defensive records in the NRL before Webster implemented CIRALDO’S system sure we don’t have the roster that the warriors have but that’s changing,maybe not as quickly as we would all like but it is what it is like it or not.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They also had one of the worst defensive records in the NRL before Webster implemented CIRALDO’S system sure we don’t have the roster that the warriors have but that’s changing,maybe not as quickly as we would all like but it is what it is like it or not.
Just like Baz was implementing the Panthers attacking system? Ha. Needs to show some innovation to get results. Maybe get some balls and kick that dead shit Burton to the backline where he belongs too.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just like Baz was implementing the Panthers attacking system? Ha. Needs to show some innovation to get results. Maybe get some balls and kick that dead shit Burton to the backline where he belongs too.
Bringing up Baz now? :tearsofjoy: How far back you want to go?Dezball? This just highlights the difference between you and I. I am looking forward to 24 and you are still kicking stones from the last ten years. Enjoy your wallow in the misery, I am going to bed GN mate.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bringing up Baz now? :tearsofjoy: How far back you want to go?Dezball? This just highlights the difference between you and I. I am looking forward to 24 and you are still kicking stones from the last ten years. Enjoy your wallow in the misery, I am going to bed GN mate.
I went as far back as the last Panther assistant we signed because it's relevant. Looking forward to what exactly? A bottom table team playing? Maddd exciting.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Presumably you're referring to the posts you traded with @Bulldogsteve on the previous page. You weren't comparing opinions with him. You had an opinion, he claimed to have fact. You can challenge his claim of fact through evidential means, but it is incorrect to frame it as "opinion versus opinion".

Here is a helpful video that explains the difference:

as i said we all know about stevie he’s full of shit
but hey if he’s real i challenge him to post a photo of himself and confirm his ties with certain people in the club
run along now kiddo

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Presumably you're referring to the posts you traded with @Bulldogsteve on the previous page. You weren't comparing opinions with him. You had an opinion, he claimed to have fact. You can challenge his claim of fact through evidential means, but it is incorrect to frame it as "opinion versus opinion".

Here is a helpful video that explains the difference:

also thanks for going out of your way and posting a YouTube video that i will not watch
Appreciate the effort

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
as i said we all know about stevie he’s full of shit
but hey if he’s real i challenge him to post a photo of himself and confirm his ties with certain people in the club
run along now kiddo
Team clown

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There wouldn’t have been too many people saying that after the ‘22 season.
Didn't they lose that match 70-10 against Storm that season, on paper if you have a look, it was a good team, Reece Walsh etc

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If the team is not talented enough the attacking system won’t work. Defence is totally different, defence is about attitude! You can get a bunch of donkeys to defend well if they buy in.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If the team is not talented enough the attacking system won’t work. Defence is totally different, defence is about attitude! You can get a bunch of donkeys to defend well if they buy in.
It's not totally different, it's the same thing. Attitude is relevant across all aspects of sport and isn't any more or less important in any one area. Modern sport is all about systems and learning to work effectively as a unit and that's what defence in the NRL is right now. So yes, maybe more hard work than talent is required but if you don't have the right level of understanding and ability then you're going to struggle.

The other big part is understanding that everything is interconnected and has an impact on each other. Defence doesn't just start when your tackling, it starts well before that.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's not totally different, it's the same thing. Attitude is relevant across all aspects of sport and isn't any more or less important in any one area. Modern sport is all about systems and learning to work effectively as a unit and that's what defence in the NRL is right now. So yes, maybe more hard work than talent is required but if you don't have the right level of understanding and ability then you're going to struggle.

The other big part is understanding that everything is interconnected and has an impact on each other. Defence doesn't just start when your tackling, it starts well before that.
I feel like you just waffled for the sake of replying. Good story though

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol no real discussion. Fuck this place.
My whole point is it was much harder to implement an attacking system which Baz tried to do with our players without having the key players to do so e.g Cleary, Yeo compared to Flanagan and Jackson for example. Defence is totally different, while there is an element of skill required for everything, defence is reliant more on attitude.

Happy? It’s now a discussion