chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
to sum it up

curran came here to play lock
wants to play for the blues
said Hughes as been the standout in pre-season
rates skelton as one of our upcoming players

more importantly he said ciraldo is using the same defensive structure as Penrith which he came up.. also said Webster at warriors is using the same defensive structures as Penrith and us

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
to sum it up

curran came here to play lock
wants to play for the blues
said Hughes as been the standout in pre-season
rates skelton as one of our upcoming players

more importantly he said ciraldo is using the same defensive structure as Penrith which he came up.. also said Webster at warriors is using the same defensive structures as Penrith and us
Thanks. After sitting through the Burto punish last night I wasn’t going to spend 90min on this. Just curious though - any fake smiles when he talks about signing with the Dogs?? :-).

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didnt see signing smiles...After watching the bulldogs bit I think I'll what the rest at some stage, seems like a nice bloke. I like how he stumbled saying 'defensive system' three times in a row....panthers defensive system, warriors defensive system bulldogs defensive system...go the system!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Didnt see signing smiles...After watching the bulldogs bit I think I'll what the rest at some stage, seems like a nice bloke. I like how he stumbled saying 'defensive system' three times in a row....panthers defensive system, warriors defensive system bulldogs defensive system...go the system!!
System’s gonna bring us a premiership within three years, baby! Burto is the irresistible force and Hughes is the immovable object. Let’s goooo

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
hopefully the coach starts or at least has Hughes on the bench over a couple of the other options... I feel like if he doesn't it's something he's most likely going to need to correct after the first few rounds.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thanks. After sitting through the Burto punish last night I wasn’t going to spend 90min on this. Just curious though - any fake smiles when he talks about signing with the Dogs?? :-).
This one's a worthy watch, reminds me of Critta and on par with importance of signing. Still young and yet so developed.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully the coach starts or at least has Hughes on the bench over a couple of the other options... I feel like if he doesn't it's something he's most likely going to need to correct after the first few rounds.
I hope he starts with Hughes & King with Knight and Who knows as the other prop on the bench.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This one's a worthy watch, reminds me of Critta and on par with importance of signing. Still young and yet so developed.
Thanks mate - I’ve got some time at the plane station later today so will have a listen. Cheers.