Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck off.

They got to’o and mansour for wingers.
Naden whare Edwards that other crichton.

I can see us signing mwz (sorry Dwz bur your brothers a nsw cup player and we don’t need more of them)
We will help them by taking the dregs no doubt

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember posting quite some time ago from a very reliable source that JAC knew Mitchell was dogs bound and that he would be following Mitchell here. I trust this source and now I believe him even more that this was true at that time as now it appears it’s true he wants a Sydney move. I honestly believe we could quite easily of had both. Not a bad back line hey?
Mitchell
JAC
DWZ
Hoppa
Smith / Okunbor

.... somehow our club has fucked this up.

look forward to more Holland and Montoya

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Quality players are like Kryptonite to our club. We'd much rather sign average players nobody cares about.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I remember posting quite some time ago from a very reliable source that JAC knew Mitchell was dogs bound and that he would be following Mitchell here. I trust this source and now I believe him even more that this was true at that time as now it appears it’s true he wants a Sydney move. I honestly believe we could quite easily of had both. Not a bad back line hey?
Mitchell
JAC
DWZ
Hoppa
Smith / Okunbor

honestly crushing

Imagine having a back like that could score points both long distance and inside our ops half....

Faaaark

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mitchell
JAC
DWZ
Hoppa
Smith / Okunbor

With what money.....
People are forgetting we don’t have big coin for players like those 2 till 2021
Brains people brains

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mitchell
JAC
DWZ
Hoppa
Smith / Okunbor

We must’ve been relying on releasing 5-6 players for 2020 and no one took them

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ado carr will be signing with .... Souths!!!! They have plenty of cap room next year after Sutton, Inglis & Burgess all retired!!!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Possible. Think signing Mitchell and Carr at reasonable prices would've been possible but .... Mitchell at 1.3m is nuts and something we definitely won't be getting into.

People honestly saying we 'fucked up' by not getting Mitchell really aren't thinking things through. He seemed interested in us but then went about prostituting himself to each and every club in the NRL to try and push the price up. Man, if I were the Tigers I'd be pissed considering they've offered him a very good contract only for him to jet up to NQ to see if he can get more, then the Titans ...

We fucked up? Man, I tell you, Mitchell has fucked up by doing this.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Possible. Think signing Mitchell and Carr at reasonable prices would've been possible but .... Mitchell at 1.3m is nuts and something we definitely won't be getting into.

People honestly saying we 'fucked up' by not getting Mitchell really aren't thinking things through. He seemed interested in us but then went about prostituting himself to each and every club in the NRL to try and push the price up. Man, if I were the Tigers I'd be pissed considering they've offered him a very good contract only for him to jet up to NQ to see if he can get more, then the Titans ...

We fucked up? Man, I tell you, Mitchell has fucked up by doing this.
If he gets his $1.3 million deal a season how has he fucked up?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So because no one took em for 2020, we had no choice but to extend their contracts... please

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2020 mate, they were already under contract
I know that... but instead of releasing these duds after 2020, we are resigning them..

woulsnt be surprised if they announce the resigning of holland, tolman

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know that... but instead of releasing these duds after 2020, we are resigning them..

woulsnt be surprised if they announce the resigning of holland, tolman
Maybe but I’m not sure how that affected us signing Mitchell and JAC now

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe but I’m not sure how that affected us signing Mitchell and JAC now
They don’t know how to negotiate with big name players and their agents... this whole 1990s talk about family and bulldogs identity isn’t going to get players across the line.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They don’t know how to negotiate with big name players and their agents... this whole 1990s talk about family and bulldogs identity isn’t going to get players across the line.
You’re getting off topic now

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re getting off topic now
No I’m Not... you said you don’t know how this effects us signing Mitchell and Carr, and I’m saying they don’t know how to negotiate with big name players so they’re choosing to resign the duds at the club...

Status
Not open for further replies.