News Josh Addo-Carr contract: Bulldogs emerge as favourite for Storm flyer

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Heard he’s signed with the Tigers. Hope my guy got his wires crossed I think we need JAC more then the tigers

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Reimis Smith has unfollowed the dogs on Instagram. Ado Carr replacement ?
Heard he’s signed with the Tigers. Hope my guy got his wires crossed I think we need JAC more then the tigers
If Smith has unfollowed us, and we haven't landed the Fox in a RSmith/JAC swap deal... then what the hell does that mean? haha

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So Reimis has unfollowed us on Insta who's rumoured to be involved in a swap deal with JAC. Burton has followed us on Insta and Kyle Flanagan recently followed Burton on Insta... coincidence?
Would prefer a Smith for Smith swap personally.
Even though JAC would be an amazing signing, we have enough options for the back 3 currently and need to focus our $$$ on a solid 9.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Smith has unfollowed us, and we haven't landed the Fox in a RSmith/JAC swap deal... then what the hell does that mean? haha
Who knows!! Hopefully when he told me Tigers he meant Bulldogs haha

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who knows!! Hopefully when he told me Tigers he meant Bulldogs haha
Is this the same guy that was right about Baz and Cotric but also told you we got B.Smith?
JAC would be nice but I can live with B.Smith as a consolation prize

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Would prefer a Smith for Smith swap personally.
Even though JAC would be an amazing signing, we have enough options for the back 3 currently and need to focus our $$$ on a solid 9.
I agree a good number 9, Grant/B. Smith level, is what this team needs the most. We should be leaving close to 1m for a hooker.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Werent the club shopping Smith and DWZ anyway - well before we made a play for JAC? I remember reading about this months ago so maybe they just found him a new home. Good move either way

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is this the same guy that was right about Baz and Cotric but also told you we got B.Smith?
JAC would be nice but I can live with B.Smith as a consolation prize
That’s the one !! Hope he has a 75% strike rate

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s the one !! Hope he has a 75% strike rate
If he has signed with the Tigs it has to be 100% down to their better offer. Playing FB at the Tigs is not as appealing as playing FB for us (or we only wanted him as a winger) as I think Baz would be more appealing as a coach than Madge. Tigers probably wanted him more and ponied up the cash for him so good luck to them. We all know they'll finish 9th next year so who cares

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Reimis has unfollowed us on Insta who's rumoured to be involved in a swap deal with JAC. Burton has followed us on Insta and Kyle Flanagan recently followed Burton on Insta... coincidence?
Is that true?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of 300k signings for backup players
I'd like to see at least 5 on bare bones min wage. Either kids or travellers visiting the last chance saloon.
If ten players are min wage or close to it - you can buy some quality up front.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The plot thickens !

JAC is following us on Instagram

Not Josh Addo Carr but some other dude with the same initials
For context, what other clubs is he following?

Nothing to gain if he follows 7 other clubs but if it's just one or two. Gangsta.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't verified Reimis unfollowing, but the other 2 yes.
Is following @canterburycupnsw and @canterburyleaguesclub
Has @nrl_bulldogs in his bio
FYI

Was he ever following @nrl_bulldogs?