John Olive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuk Montoya is getting a bit much now! Why the hell did he not kick in for mybe when he made that break(dam he is slow too) and if he had any footy awareness he should of taken the intercept off that Benji pass and score for us rather then tigpies score. Horrible form this year!!
He made that break and didn’t know what to do and his defence is terrible if Foz wasn’t obstructed it would have been another try down his side I wanna smash the Tele when I see him in the picture

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@KiwiDog7 is John Olive Samoan? if so i love the enthusiasm with the nickname but I think his name would be pronounced o-liv-e

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Our most threatening back since Brenko Lee. It’s a shame Brenko could not defend at all.

Young fella played well. Hope he gets a go this year and shows us he can do.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Footwork!

Need to see more of him, but players with decent footwork and speed is what we need in attack...let’s see if he can keep this going over the next couple of months.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Olive has the ability but Dean now needs to get him playing consistent week in week out as that's what has let him down at former clubs

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't care for olives. They are just too salty for me. Drives the missus nuts as she loves them.

But I make en exception for this one.

Reactions: DT

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a former Australian schoolboy rep (was in same team as Latrell Mitchell and Cogger) I thought he was solid against the tigers and well done on debut. Hopefully he continues to improve and can start as a solid first grader for us who knows how good he could be?

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The kid is 100 kegs and can move!
Defended well too.
I like so far

If Pay is going to survive with our current cap, he needs to bring through more of his player from NSW U20s

Status
Not open for further replies.