John Olive

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No it was absolutely the right call to make and tonight supports it. Olive at left centre with Bmoz outside him and Jmoz at right centre with Hoppa outside.
Agree with this combination

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nearly won us the game, at least we have Morris's replacement for 2019

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very impressed with his strength. At one point he ran too close to the sideline and had like 3 defenders on him and still was able to stay in

I think that was ryse Martin be Saide I remember thinking the same thing and then having another look and realised it was martin

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think that was ryse Martin be Saide I remember thinking the same thing and then having another look and realised it was martin
Are you sure? I thought I heard the commentators say olive and was on josh morris’ side?

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Done! I shall use this from now on but all credit goes to you my bro!
Hahahahaha all good I’m sure someone here would have started using it. I’ve been calling Bird ‘asfour’ for years as well lol

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta say Olive was pretty impressive yesterday. Made a couple of tackle busts, didn't seem to be out of place defensively and seems to have speed. He's got to be a better option than Montoya when JMoz comes back.

Reactions: DT

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's not get too carried away after one game folks. I remember similar threads about Frawley and Montoya lol...

but yeah, he was pretty good.

Last edited:

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It may be but it’s not our area which means he’s not a local junior

Didn’t renoylds live or play for Kingsgrove ? I know he went to school in Kogarah

Our club claim him to be a local junior

His grandmother lived in Belmore

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t renoylds live or play for Kingsgrove ? I know he went to school in Kogarah

Our club claim him to be a local junior

His grandmother lived in Belmore
We claim him as a junior because his junior club was part of our catchment

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Let's not get carried too away after one game folks. I remember similar threads about Frawley and Montoya lol...

but yeah, he was pretty good.
These threads have been made for basically every player that has made their debut for us in recent years hahaha. I do rate him though and thought he should have been our left centre a while ago, would have already played a lot more footy if he didn't cop some unlucky injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.