John Olive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d have anyone on the wing other then Montoya
But olive was solid running need to give him nice early ball but
Fuk Montoya is getting a bit much now! Why the hell did he not kick in for mybe when he made that break(dam he is slow too) and if he had any footy awareness he should of taken the intercept off that Benji pass and score for us rather then tigpies score. Horrible form this year!!

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember his rampaging line break and run well after the game actually somewhat dulls the pain of another loss.
Great 1st game.. hope to see much more of him.... I'm actually cautiously keen to see more of him.
Seasons gone already.
Mix it up and blood newbies for next season to limit the hurt next year after we lose a few players and dump some others

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He went to another level in the second half. I don't remember him being that huge at the Titans but maybe I'm wrong...

He was the only one who looked like doing anything in attack all game except for Klemmer (who I can't believe comes off the bench for Woods who he's twenty times better than) and hopefully Olive can get more early ball and wreak more havoc next game.
Olive was a threat everytime he got the ball, can not believe he has been sitting in isp while that fraud montoya has been leaking trys all fukn year!! Klem was great today, woods terrible again. Fuckn bench woods not klem, we need him on from the get go

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Olive was a threat everytime he got the ball, can not believe he has been sitting in isp while that fraud montoya has been leaking trys all fukn year!! Klem was great today, woods terrible again. Fuckn bench woods not klem, we need him on from the get go
Problem with playing that piece of shit Woods off the bench is that he won't even provide impact.

Fucking useless. I got laughed at because I hated him from the start now most see what I have seen.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That Montoya is fucking shit dean pay surely can't leave him in the team

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem with playing that piece of shit Woods off the bench is that he won't even provide impact.

Fucking useless. I got laughed at because I hated him from the start now most see what I have seen.
I must admit I thought he would be good for us, how fukn wrong I was!! Tbh I don't care if he provides no impact imo the best forwards should start so klem has to be there, I laughed when I saw Elliot's name starting at prop and I'm sure the tigers front rowers laughed too. Can't wait for Tolman to be back lol

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The good thing about Pay is that if he gives you a chance and you perform you don’t automatically lose your place. Olive has a few weeks to lock down a first grade spot if he wants it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I must admit I thought he would be good for us, how fukn wrong I was!! Tbh I don't care if he provides no impact imo the best forwards should start so klem has to be there, I laughed when I saw Elliot's name starting at prop and I'm sure the tigers front rowers laughed too. Can't wait for Tolman to be back lol
Can't believe I'm saying this but I miss Mr 4th too lol

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember his rampaging line break and run well after the game actually somewhat dulls the pain of another loss.
Great 1st game.. hope to see much more of him.... I'm actually cautiously keen to see more of him.
Seasons gone already.
Mix it up and blood newbies for next season to limit the hurt next year after we lose a few players and dump some others
I agree he should try a few different players but imo the only ones that deserved a call up all played today in Martin, toomaga and olive. I would Probably give Lewis a run only out of the ISP boys

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not to mention I just Wana punch that chewing gum out of his mouth the way he chews on it after a error lol he is such a dud

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm still laughing at seeing his name as a starting prop today wtf was the coach thinking
Tolman is back next game right?

Elliott tries but he’s just not FG level

If Pay is persistent with Klemmer on bench then Tolman needs to start up front (as he has done since 2011)

Pay should have started Toomaga instead of Elliott

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You would think so... but Pay will probably let Mbye go, play holland at fullback and then bring Olive onto the bench to play hooker lol

Status
Not open for further replies.