News John Asiata signs with Leigh Centurions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
synthetic mRNA is new though lol. It’s also unique because they are removing peoples livelihoods. I’ve worked in numerous industries from construction to laboratories and never had to prove any of my medical procedures.
You have never had a vaccine of any kind?
I have seen plenty of people not hired due to them not being vaccinated.
Astra Zeneka is not mRNA, its is a vector viral vaccine which is well know for vaccinating against diseases like Ebola, Zika, various flu and the big one HIV. Without it millions of people would have died from HIV.

Always a Bulldog

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Astra Zeneka is not mRNA, its is a vector viral vaccine which is well know for vaccinating against diseases like Ebola, Zika, various flu and the big one HIV. Without it millions of people would have died from HIV.

Always a Bulldog
Oooooooooooooooh Logic.

Don't do that.

@likeadoggy 's kryptonite.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
so the clot shot or vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia and the chimpanzee adenovirus used to give 76% efficacy for the variant of a virus it was designed for but doesn’t actually stop people dying from?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Oooooooooooooooh Logic.

Don't do that.

@likeadoggy 's kryptonite.
logically one wouldn’t assume i was talking about AZ.
Logically one would deduce that a virus with a 99% survival rate didn’t require coercion and one could also logically ascertain that the responsibility for one’s health falls on one’s shoulders.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
logically one wouldn’t assume i was talking about AZ.
Logically one would deduce that a virus with a 99% survival rate didn’t require coercion and one could also logically ascertain that the responsibility for one’s health falls on one’s shoulders.
Love it when one, trying to sound smart, refer to themselves as 'one'

Last edited:

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Love it when one, trying to sound smart, refer to themselves as 'one'
if you can’t win the debate you silence the debate. That’s why the censorship is rampant and also the reason why you flap around in rhetoric like queer emojis.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if you can’t win the debate you silence the debate. That’s why the censorship is rampant and also the reason why you flap around in rhetoric like queer emojis.
Dumbest answer ever.

How do I have the power to silence you?

Censorship..........:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Dumbest answer ever.

How do I have the power to silence you?

Censorship..........:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
you don’t,but the point i am making to you in particular is that instead of debating the facts,you revert to teenage girl emojis. It’s the mods who have descended into censorship,all the while having absolutely no clue whatsoever about what they’re talking about.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
you don’t,but the point i am making to you in particular is that instead of debating the facts,you revert to teenage girl emojis. It’s the mods who have descended into censorship,all the while having absolutely no clue whatsoever about what they’re talking about.
nobody is censoring your nut job theories. it would be a disservice to not allow you to continue to make a fool of yourself, claiming you know more than the worlds leading professionals in their field based on your prior janitorial work at some labratories

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
nobody is censoring your nut job theories. it would be a disservice to not allow you to continue to make a fool of yourself, claiming you know more than the worlds leading professionals in their field based on your prior janitorial work at some labratories

again,incorrect and base level rhetoric. I am censored so that part is incorrect. Also,for every “professional” you speak of (neil ferguson,kerry chant,doherty)there is an equal amount of rebuttal from other leading professionals. I would also challenge you to provide an example of a nut job theory of mine and refute your example of my work in laboratories.

All in all,nothing you’ve said is correct but that doesn’t matter when you have the ability to censor people. Nice try though.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
again,incorrect and base level rhetoric. I am censored so that part is incorrect. Also,for every “professional” you speak of (neil ferguson,kerry chant,doherty)there is an equal amount of rebuttal from other leading professionals. I would also challenge you to provide an example of a nut job theory of mine and refute your example of my work in laboratories.

All in all,nothing you’ve said is correct but that doesn’t matter when you have the ability to censor people. Nice try though.
shut uppppppp nutjob ive got better things to do in life than debate an anti vaxxer on his conspiracy theories

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
shut uppppppp nutjob ive got better things to do in life than debate an anti vaxxer on his conspiracy theories
i’ll take that as though you have no fuckin idea what you’re talking about.As per my previous comment.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Asiata didn’t do the same thing as the federal government don’t have to do.Difference being,he lost his job and they get to earn hundreds of thousands a year.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
To further prove your idiocy,if novavax gets through all the trials including long term efficacy and safety then i’ll get it. Which part of that would suggest to you that i’m an anti vaxxer?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
i would actually think it’s more logical that you calling someone an anti vaxxer and being wrong is a lot more characteristic of a nut job tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.