News John Asiata signs with Leigh Centurions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no..i didn’t do that at all. I asked you a question which was “which hospital was it?”

then you turned into what we see here..a liar
You are a disgrace champ, I didnt pass on the conversation to the mods but more than happy to if you continue.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
You said fauci said the vaccine would stop you from carking it. I provided a quote from fauci stating otherwise.

Hmmmm
he did say it though lol - in the beginning when the coercion was in full swing . Are you saying he didn’t?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
You are a disgrace champ, I didnt pass on the conversation to the mods but more than happy to if you continue.
you’ve already passed the “conversation” on here lol. I would actually love you to post all the messages right here and now tbh. We’ll see who the disgrace is - which is why you won’t do it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is not the place for this rubbish people. Keep it on topic.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
C'mon Hacky, are you kidding me... This bloke is banned from a thread and then approaches members in PM's with personal attacks and rubbish (me included) and then I have sit back and cop his crap on the forum?? The deadshit challenged me to display the pms and I did but you delete them WTF??

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you delete my post but leave this asshole post up???

you’ve already passed the “conversation” on here lol. I would actually love you to post all the messages right here and now tbh. We’ll see who the disgrace is - which is why you won’t do it.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did in its order but you have had it already deleted... :tearsofjoy:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
says the person that thinks if a business doesn’t test employees for crack it means they don’t have a no crack policy. I’ve already dealt with your absurdity lol
go to bed kid, and make sure you get mum to give you your meds tomorrow morning

Status
Not open for further replies.