News John Asiata signs with Leigh Centurions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Doubtful. Leigh are in the reggies. Their salaries would be pretty ordinary... unless he also has a construction job
Exactly, why Leigh Centurions? It seems like a strange choice, Adrian Lam is the coach for 2022 so Beaumont is obviously looking to get them promoted again.

Always a Bulldog

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Reminder to self, don’t fly middle eastern airlines.

Always a Bulldog
you’ve got cases spiraling and 95% jabbed up and you’re worried about unjabbed people pmsl

actually if all the jabbed would stay away that would be great

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope middle east airplanes are not coming here. How stupid.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How does he fly without being vaccinated?
Looks like he has a long swim ahead of him. We know England are lax with vax requirements, but yeh how does he get there? I'm pretty sure u need a vax to fly.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good for him. Its a sad state of affairs when standing up for what you believe in should cost you your livelihood

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Good for him. Its a sad state of affairs when standing up for what you believe in should cost you your livelihood
If he was tattoo artist and refused to have the Hepatitis B vaccine then he would have no livelihood.
If was a construction worker and refused to have a tetanus injection then he would have no livelihood.
Many healthcare workers have to have Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A, influenza, MMR, diphtheria, tetanus and varicella vaccinations otherwise they would have no livelihood.
Pretty much the same for people who work with children, no vaccination no livelihood.
Armed forces personnel are often required to receive vaccines against Hepatitis B, influenza, meningococcal diseases, MMR, tetanus and any other vaccine-preventable diseases relevant to their deployment.
Correction Officers Hepatitis B, influenza, MMR and tetanus.

The list is endless, it's not like Covid vaccines are the only ones required to hold down a job and it's over 100 years that many of them have been required. People should stop making out like it's something new or unique, it's farkin not new and it's long farkin way from being unique.

Always a Bulldog

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If he was tattoo artist and refused to have the Hepatitis B vaccine then he would have no livelihood.
If was a construction worker and refused to have a tetanus injection then he would have no livelihood.
Many healthcare workers have to have Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A, influenza, MMR, diphtheria, tetanus and varicella vaccinations otherwise they would have no livelihood.
Pretty much the same for people who work with children, no vaccination no livelihood.
Armed forces personnel are often required to receive vaccines against Hepatitis B, influenza, meningococcal diseases, MMR, tetanus and any other vaccine-preventable diseases relevant to their deployment.

The list is endless, it's not like Covid vaccines are the only ones required to hold down a job and it's over 100 years that many of them have been required. People should stop making out like it's something new or unique, it's farkin not new and it's long farkin way from being unique.

Always a Bulldog
I had to have polio vax and a few others to go to school. No going to a school in another country to avoid it either.

No sympathy at all for him. We have to be vaxed just to go to a restaurant or pub, and he can't to preserve a 6 figure income? Dumbass. Id stick the vax in the eye of my penis to earn what nrl players do.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
You hit the nail on the head with vaccine preventable diseases. The Covid vaccination is about as useful as an umbrella at preventing covid or it's transmission

Last edited:

Belmore Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
I work in construction and have never had to show my tetanus injection passport/green tick to enter a construction site.
In fact I’ve never had to prove my vaccination status in 25years of working construction until this Covid debacle.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
synthetic mRNA is new though lol. It’s also unique because they are removing peoples livelihoods. I’ve worked in numerous industries from construction to laboratories and never had to prove any of my medical procedures. Maybe take a rest for a few days and stop talking shit.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I had to have polio vax and a few others to go to school. No going to a school in another country to avoid it either.

No sympathy at all for him. We have to be vaxed just to go to a restaurant or pub, and he can't to preserve a 6 figure income? Dumbass. Id stick the vax in the eye of my penis to earn what nrl players do.
stick to censoring people pal,you obviously don’t know what you’re talking about.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im going to start a people smuggling business, shipping people illegally out of australia in a boat

Status
Not open for further replies.