Joe Tramontana - The Loose Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Like when Lamb took Hanleys head off?? Lamb's career really went downhill after that huh...

Its called a kidney punch, same thing as pressing on pressure points in the ruck, same as dropping forearms into throats, same as driving your head into an opponents head on the ground, same as using your knee to push off an opponent off the ground, same as you get the drift... Its a hard game with many cheap shots, yes his was stupid but don't single the bloke out when EVERYBODY does it.
Oh I see, it's 1988 not 2017 is it? And it's called a dog act - don't try and justify it as a young bloke trying to earn his stripes. These things have been outlawed for decades. All footballers are tough just by virtue of putting their bodies on the line every game but they are entitled to think that some little halfwit isn't going to make them pee blood because they can't defend themselves. I guess you must think king hits are just good shots as well.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh, bit of a cheap shot.
Not a fan of seeing cheap shots in the game, they've increase so much since the punching ban.
Dog shots, slaps, punching while holding a jersey collar.. All that shit needs to be thrown out of the game.
I love the aggression and the occassional brawls as much as the next guy, but this shit just cheapens the game and makes them all look like pussies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was a cheap shot but wasnt much of a hit wouldnt have hurt a fly - hes pretty solid certainly strong enough for nrl and throw clean ball off the ground will be interesting to see him in a couple of years

sheep dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi peeps
I agree with sweet fa football is an agrresive game and he seems to have plenty he is just doing what the game is all about i like the kid he has heart and i think more of the likes of him makes for better veiwing

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Couldn't care less about the punch or the outburst in the tunnel against Hayne. In games i have seen him play, he looks like a stock standard NSW cup hooker.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And it's obvious you're another thug, no wonder so many people hate our fans with people like you.
Wow... somebody got their knickers in a twist. Now, now there's no need to get extremely defensive when the truth comes out.

Last edited:

sheep dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The people who hate our fans truly just hate them self cause there shit people just take a look at any rorters fans

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow... somebody got their knickers in a twist. Now, now there's no need to get extremely defensive when the truth comes out.
Bloody hell Neil henry is probably wishing that joey knocked the fuck out of hayne.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
User was banned for a week for this post - threatening physical violence is NOT on.
Hope that makes you feel better sook. Have a look at what you have been saying in recent times. Kettle - black - mean anything to you. Pulling out the troll card oh really and you think you have struck a nerve with me? Son, you are not even close. Keep pumping your tyres up I'm sure someone is interested. Good bye.
Why the personal attacks? Sook, son????
There you go at your patronising best, no refer to me as son- you’re not my elder & you have no respect. However if you would like to continue this debate face to face, grow a pair produce some testosterone and obtain the physical courage you possess in front of a keyboard. I’ll be around Redfern Police Boys any Monday to Friday or Maroubra
Every afternoon & weekend so we can continue this Mano a Mano if you so wish.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
There you go at your patronising best, no refer to me as son- you’re not my elder & you have no respect. However if you would like to continue this debate face to face, grow a pair produce some testosterone and obtain the physical courage you possess in front of a keyboard. I’ll be around Redfern Police Boys any Monday to Friday or Maroubra
Take it easy. It's just a forum.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Joey T ? :grinning:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a cheap shot but wasn't that bad.
2 years ago Nathan Brown stomped on a opponent without punishment...

2 years on he is being touted as the best front rower in the game...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bloody hell Neil henry is probably wishing that joey knocked the fuck out of hayne.
I think he wishes anybody would knock him out, including the 837 on route to the city.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did it do too much damage? No.

Did he leave his team short a player for 10min? Yup.

What did it actually achieve that helped his team? Well it got Hayne off for 10min, but that’s not a normal ruling. Otherwise nothing

Normally in NRL, Hayne wouldn’t have been given 10min, just a “stern talking to”. Thus Joe would’ve hurt his team defensively.

Whether it’s seen as a cheap shot or “part of the game”, it’s an auto 10min in NRL. If he can’t get it out of his game, he won’t feature in the NRL much.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tramontana is a retard, just saw the footage. Goes in with the weakest swinging arm in history which ended up in him slapping Vunivalu’s ass. Then he pulled back and punches him in the back—looked like a soft punch as well because he couldn’t really generate any power with his short little arms. Should be punished on intent, not damage. 6 week suspension.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If there was any doubt Tramontana was the heir apparent to Joel Romelo, watch the Fiji and Italy game.

Fijian player tackled, Tramontana runs in with a swinging arm and then a punch.

Princess Jarrod Hayne runs in, scuffle breaks out, both sinbinned.

As both enter dressing rooms to be rested, Lady Jarrod Hayne mouths off, and the firey little nugget from the Dogs tries to push aside 3 officials to punch on with Hayne again.

In his past he's been suspended for 3 weeks, only to return, get sin binned for a minor issue, start a fight with an opposing player when sin binned, then mouth off at Kasey Badger (ref) and get sent off and suspended for 4 weeks for dissent.

Bloke could have a future in NRL and shows some talent, but if he doesn't control that fire, he risks burning every bridge of a future career.

Ennis needs to pull him aside for a chat on how to niggle right.
Romelo. I remember that bloke had good raps when he first started playing for us alongside Reynold - there were the 2 "JR" hookers for us.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2 years ago Nathan Brown stomped on a opponent without punishment...

2 years on he is being touted as the best front rower in the game...
Yeah I don't know where he will end up, haven't really seem him play. He looked ok out of the small parts yhat I saw him play.

I'm just not up in arms over that punch lol it was cheap but so what. I cringe thinking about some of the shit I used to do when I played lol. But in park footy every team had a few dirty buggers playing. Anyway the punch is a non issue in my eyes, he got ten in the bin which is all he should face.

Status
Not open for further replies.