Joe Tramontana - The Loose Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know where he will end up, haven't really seem him play. He looked ok out of the small parts yhat I saw him play.

I'm just not up in arms over that punch lol it was cheap but so what. I cringe thinking about some of the shit I used to do when I played lol. But in park footy every team had a few dirty buggers playing. Anyway the punch is a non issue in my eyes, he got ten in the bin which is all he should face.
Bra.. I used to play hooker and my ears after every game would be black and blue from front rowers who were hell bent on crushing my skull in scrums but I think it may have been revenge for sticking my fingers in their ears :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

At the end of the day anybody who has played the game knows its a battlefield out there and the closest thing that comes close to Rugby League is an all out brawl just with rules and a ball. Most would agree and those that don't just don't understand.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't seen the incident in question but I'm not personally a fan of cheap shot merchants. One of my most despised players was that little aboriginal grub who played halfback recently for Parra and Souths and then did a year in Super league (can't remember his bloody name though). He would make numerous shoulder charges when players weren't even looking at him then either flop on them on the ground as aggressively as he could or hit them with a swinging arm while on the ground. If Tramontana regularly makes cheap shots like that with every opportunity available I don't care if he moves on from the club. But from what I've seen of him he seems to have the right skill set to push for an NRL career. But he does need to drop some of the crap from his game.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
According to a social media post, has not been resigned for 2018, and is on lookout for another club.

Status
Not open for further replies.