JMK hopeless in attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He tries his fucking ass off, you can tell how much effort he puts in..he can’t help he is playing with a slow one out run team, and yes hooker seems to be a good fit for him. He nearly broke the line an got through a couple times in the last few mins when he slotted in at 9! That’s where he looks most dangerous.

I just don’t like all the bagging of a guy who’s played 7 1st grade games an is one of our best out there on effort.
It’s the kennel mate, it’s what we do!

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JMK is fucking shit.

Also if Barba was in this team behind Woods and RFM would have 10 tries already.

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lichaa, Woods, Elliot need to all fuck off.
Looks like that mistake from woods was more crucial than people wanna say. Led to the first and only try of the game. Don’t let the run metres fool you.
Woods had one the best games offloads and run meters will tell u that that mistake is unforgivable ur a nrl player u get paid 1 million a season to run and play the ball I think the refs
Missed a thousand of them tonight but they got woods one and that's what led to the try besides that he had a good game IMO Elliot licha have to go

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He tries his fucking ass off, you can tell how much effort he puts in..he can’t help he is playing with a slow one out run team, and yes hooker seems to be a good fit for him. He nearly broke the line an got through a couple times in the last few mins when he slotted in at 9! That’s where he looks most dangerous.

I just don’t like all the bagging of a guy who’s played 7 1st grade games an is one of our best out there on effort.
He needs time hes trying he's heart out . Foran is the wanker he needs to step up and take charge.

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ummmm since we're all having a dig here anyone care to talk about million dollar man Foran and his lack of organising a fucken set I dno wtf you guys expect from Jmk honestly Foran is the one the club chased instead of renoylds and this guys isn't mentioned once and BTW did JMK let in that try umm replay shows forans complete miss of latrell anywaiz JMK is the easiest target licha and Foran showed nothing today lichas gotta go Foran needs a slap across the face

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Na bro fuck him. The amount of errors he made in the first 20 was ridiculous for someone on his money. The damage was done.
Anyways I would literally be very happy to let every play and coaching staff go apart from Foran and rfm. Foran mainly coz I have a little crush for him lol.
Woods played really well mbye will never back up woods because he's too fucken busy playing halfback half the time because mr million dollar man ain't stepping up

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lichaa, Woods, Elliot need to all fuck off.
Looks like that mistake from woods was more crucial than people wanna say. Led to the first and only try of the game. Don’t let the run metres fool you.
Did you even watch the game?

Woods was the best player on the field.

We are missing two things. A half to help Foran and a game plan from Pay. I think we licked out with this coach. Too much time under Ricky Stuart I reckon.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This bloke is 100% without a doubt not a half, needs to go asap. Atleast when Frawley was in the team we were somewhat organised and there was some decent looking link up play between our halves and fullback, but atm there is nothing.

This is all on Pay, the bloke picked Frawley to start off with and had him training in the halves all season yet he dropped him after 2 games? Pay is fucking clueless, fucking hate him.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He maybe good in defense but is just so frustrating to watch in attack.....looks like he always takes the wrong options....Can't even make 1 line break.
Should be given a go at hooker imo he would excel there since his defence is good enough. His scoots from dh would be alot more dangerous then lichaa

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke is 100% without a doubt not a half, needs to go asap. Atleast when Frawley was in the team we were somewhat organised and there was some decent looking link up play between our halves and fullback, but atm there is nothing.

This is all on Pay, the bloke picked Frawley to start off with and had him training in the halves all season yet he dropped him after 2 games? Pay is fucking clueless, fucking hate him.
He is clueless at the moment is pay but I don't think Frawley is the answer either, actually I don't think there is another halves answer until cogger comes over. Jmk must play hooker or utility imo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is clueless at the moment is pay but I don't think Frawley is the answer either, actually I don't think there is another halves answer until cogger comes over. Jmk must play hooker or utility imo
I'm not a fan of Frawley, but Pay picked him and spent all off season with him as his 6 yet dropped him after only 2 games. It's just terrible management and shows he doesn't have much of a clue atm.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Kid tries his heart out and so far seems a great defender, but he's not a half. Foran went missing big time tonight and JMK probably overplayed his hand trying to compensate, but he just doesn't have the spark or the smarts to take or create opportunities.
Not bagging him out because he's been ok but this isn't his position.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Frawley, but Pay picked him and spent all off season with him as his 6 yet dropped him after only 2 games. It's just terrible management and shows he doesn't have much of a clue atm.
Agree on that point no doubt.
Clueless and dumb comes to mind.
What about Holland on with 5 to go lol a des special, it's rubbing off on pay

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agree on that point no doubt.
Clueless and dumb comes to mind.
What about Holland on with 5 to go lol a des special, it's rubbing off on pay
Subs Lichaa off for Holland haha fmd. The bloke just doesn't know what to do.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Subs Lichaa off for Holland haha fmd. The bloke just doesn't know what to do.
Seems lost atm he needs to get back to basics with this average side we have and he needs to change his whole bench management it's putrid to watch

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Totally agree, he does give 100% and needs to be given a chance, someone said in a previous comment he would be a gun hooker, he has pace and nearly made a couple of breaks, there are a lot of players in this team who are lazy this kid isn't and will prove his worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.