JMK hopeless in attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
By not turning up Foran hung this kid out to dry.you can’t expect a kid with his limited first grade experience to run the side that said he needs to go to dummy half.until Foran takes ownership of the side and controls our kicking and fifth tackle options we are fucked and I just don’t think he can do it physically or mentally

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa was disgustingly bad last night.
Yep his service is the slowest I’ve seen in a fg player and his first instinct is to move backwards or side ways witch kills our momentum and allows even the worst defensive sides to shut the ball down

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s not a first grader. Wouldn’t be playing at any other club. Had his chance. Can’t believe we re-signed him for THREE YEARS.
THREE YEARS!!!!!
Fuck sake. Thought it was for 1.
The hits just keep on coming.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By not turning up Foran hung this kid out to dry.you can’t expect a kid with his limited first grade experience to run the side that said he needs to go to dummy half.until Foran takes ownership of the side and controls our kicking and fifth tackle options we are fucked and I just don’t think he can do it physically or mentally
Foran cannot do it on his own. He needs support, else teams will just rush up on him.

Jmk needs to put on his big boy pants and start putting in. He’s a defensive improvement on Frawley but he can’t do much else.

Cowboy campbell

Waterboy
Reaction score
Licha is the problem. Fix him. We win games.

1. Mbye
6. Lewis
7. Foran
9. JKM

14. Nubrown
Like this idea, even hoppa to 5/8 and lewis centre, just something try something, these young centres are burning hoppa. He just aint quite quick enough but has a decent passing game, doesnt matter if he cant kick cause no one else can. Maybe we get the props to do that too. Lol. Des would lol tolman first choice kicker.

Cowboy campbell

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lichaa killed us last night with the backwards three step followed by the hospital pass
Weird that hey. We throw 4 forward passes so forwards are hitting right on advantage line. Then he runs 10 m backwards and throws it another 10m backwards to a half getting swarmed in defence. I couldnt stop shaking my head.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The best idea would be to put the guy we actually bought to play 5/8 at 5/8. Brown is obviously the most talented and complete 6 we have besides Foran obviously. No wonder the guy has an attitude he can see how average the blokes being picked infront of him are.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke is 100% without a doubt not a half, needs to go asap. Atleast when Frawley was in the team we were somewhat organised and there was some decent looking link up play between our halves and fullback, but atm there is nothing.

This is all on Pay, the bloke picked Frawley to start off with and had him training in the halves all season yet he dropped him after 2 games? Pay is fucking clueless, fucking hate him.
Agreeeee 10000%%. Frawley was so much more organised in attack and we are missing him badly. Not that JMK is doing something bad, but in my opinion he is doing nothing 'more' than what Frawley could have done. In fact he is doing less. JMK's show and go's are so amateur compared to Frawley and he is yet to break the line.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like that mistake from woods was more crucial than people wanna say. Led to the first and only try of the game. Don’t let the run metres fool you.
Woods has been one of our best in the last two weeks. I don’t know what game you watch!

The mistake he made was a refereeing decision. This mistake was made on a lot occasions by many players during the game. He was the only one in the whole game they picked up.

The fact that the very play the ball before the TRY was scored. Less than 30 seconds later. Was worse than Woods effort demonstrates how poor the officiating is as opposed to Woods making a mistake.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think the fact that key players are in the wrong positions exasperates the issue. JMK to Hooker, Lichaa to anywhere apart from FG, Lewis or Cleeland to 7, Foran to 6.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the fact that key players are in the wrong positions exasperates the issue. JMK to Hooker, Lichaa to anywhere apart from FG, Lewis or Cleeland to 7, Foran to 6.
I'd love to see JMK at hooker and see what line speed he has in defence I think it would up there with Nathan Peats. Ever since Lichaa arrived the line speed is so slow.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'd love to see JMK at hooker and see what line speed he has in defence I think it would up there with Nathan Peats. Ever since Lichaa arrived the line speed is so slow.
The other quality he has which we haven't seen since Hetherington in the 9 is the toughness and desire to stand in front of blokes no matter what size.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
THREE YEARS!!!!!
Fuck sake. Thought it was for 1.
The hits just keep on coming.
Dean’s first retention decision was a pure fuck up....he’d been shown the door.

Still, the problem isn’t just one player...we’re fucked across the field.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Foran has never had a kicking game!!

Cherry Evans was the sea eagles chief General kicker..

Was never expecting Foran to be our general play kicker.

We need Todd carney ASAP

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I don’t think Cleeland looks first grade material and he looks weak!!

Seen him get brushed off for a try a few times in reserve grade

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Way to encourage our up and coming talent people. A month into his FG career and people are writing him off. FFS. So much patience in this place its overwhelming. Its not like changing him for someone else right now will make a major difference to our results anyway. You think changing 1 player we go from bottom 4 to top 4? Nobody we have right now would be better than JMK anyway, to replace him with. Nuffies

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran has never had a kicking game!!

Cherry Evans was the sea eagles chief General kicker..

Was never expecting Foran to be our general play kicker.

We need Todd carney ASAP
I agreed with you right up until you said Todd carney I hope I never see that Fukn grubb in the blue and white but I hear what you are saying

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agreed with you right up until you said Todd carney I hope I never see that Fukn grubb in the blue and white but I hear what you are saying

Lol we are desperate please give us a playmaker that can run,pass create pleases

Status
Not open for further replies.