JMK hopeless in attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Way to encourage our up and coming talent people. A month into his FG career and people are writing him off. FFS. So much patience in this place its overwhelming. Its not like changing him for someone else right now will make a major difference to our results anyway. You think changing 1 player we go from bottom 4 to top 4? Nobody we have right now would be better than JMK anyway, to replace him with. Nuffies

Brown would be

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Have to bumo this thread in the future. Will be fun lolling at the nuffies. "Remember when some nuffies wanted jmk gone"

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True, but he tried that many hero options that he needed to pull something off.

RFM would be hitting so many gaps with a better half inside him.
Foran needs to play on RFM side. Coggar plays right side I guess we have to wait to till next year unless Pay changes Foran and King side now. It may not be a bad idea for Foran and King to change sides, King is better defencer then Foran it puts King next to Hoppa which our weak defense side. Plus it allows Foran to play along side RFM and its Forans natural side.

Foran had a deadly combo with Trex and Brett Stewert down Manlys left side for years. No reason why he cant do the same with us with RFM and Mbye. I cant recall a single time Foran has put Mbye though a hole this year. Yet I can recall thousands of times he put Stewert though at Manly. Mbye needs to stop trying to ball play all the time and start sniffing around Woods RFM for an offload and running off Foran into a gap. Its all about timing Mbye needs to get his timing right when running into a gap.

Last edited:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think dropping JMK is the answer to anything. If we are going to shuffle things around I would much rather we drop Lichaa, put JMK into 9 and promote Cleeland to the halves.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't think dropping JMK is the answer to anything. If we are going to shuffle things around I would much rather we drop Lichaa, put JMK into 9 and promote Cleeland to the halves.
Dropping JMK is answer to a few things. The bloke is not a half at all and it's not helping Foran or Moses' game. We're better off with Frawley at this stage.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. Leave Lichaa for 20 minutes and then bring on JMK from the bench. Cleeland to start.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Halves cant create opportunities when the pass from dummy half takes 2-3 seconds by the the defence is almost on them ,it aint rocket science ppl

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dropping JMK is answer to a few things. The bloke is not a half at all and it's not helping Foran or Moses' game. We're better off with Frawley at this stage.
Frawkey is nothing more than a feel in, not a solution to a problem... Lewis is a solution, his got attitude, his got energy, his got pedigree and a quality football brain. His skills may need some work but skills aren't everything in footy if you don't have anything else.

JMK should go back to utility switching around with Lichaa for now if Pay doesn't see Lichaa fit for a lock.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The way he plays might as well just pick another forward

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This thread is starting to reek of Mbye 2017, where kennelers were calling for his head willing to trade him. JMK is a great prospect that is simply being played out of position. The moment he packs on some muscle and takes over at dummy half you guys will be jizzing all over yourselves. :grinning:

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Poor **** is a tackling bag , he has no gas to Attack , but I reckon he is a hooker , looks like cookie.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately he looks fried the poor bloke.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Poor **** is a tackling bag , he has no gas to Attack , but I reckon he is a hooker , looks like cookie.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s a hooker.
Drop Lichaa, play him at 9, and there’ll be a lot more love for him on here.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Drop Lichaa put jmk in hooker Lewis in the half
JMK at hooker would be haslers wet dream.

Someone who can tackle his heart out and offer nothing else. A buherer clone.

We need more than that.

What made Lichha so effective at the end of last season was his running game. Why has he gone away from that? Is it his issue or coaches instruction?

Status
Not open for further replies.