Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he fixes his defense Okunbor has potential to become something special and nothing if he doesn't.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough if you don't like the guy, but don't make up b.s to push your own agenda..
That's the kennel way haha.
When in Rome as they say.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Keep him on the wing. He was actually really good backend of last year. We could do with his carries bringing the ball out our own 20 that’s for sure

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In the 20s Ockunbor, after not learning to tackle in the outside backs, he was played in the front row and bacck row - he made yardagebut still wouldnt tackle with his shoulders n body - arms and fingers were about it. So they moved him to the wing
In a NSW cup game against Newtown I remember B.Brailey directly targeted him by running out of dummy half and throwing a simple unders line towards him... Newtown scored off it twice due to Okuburs lazyness from marker playing backrow and we lost the game

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not the craziest of ideas...

Only thing is that I think Jayden lacks the prop mentality/aggression, but that could be instilled with the right coaching
The only super aggressive forwards we have are Elliot, Thompson and RFM & disappointingly, only one of those guys are a prop.
I noticed RFM has been running far less aggressively as he did in 2020, but that may be due to his ongoing foot issues.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think he'll be good to have on the wing. Last year against Souths, our best game of the season, was also his best game. If you want him to be effective, put him on the flanks.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because he has dicks for fingers.

Imagine trying to make 40 tackles a game with dicks for fingers.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
He’ll walk into our side on the wing when he’s ready.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think this bloke needs to go, he can’t read the defence and is the biggest cat when it come to tackling,
He will never put his body on the line.
I don’t rate him at all should’ve never let him back at the club.