Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would keep him for cheap depth. He asks too much he can go

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Depth, see how he goes .. if he can bring it then it’s a good one to have in our arsenal.!!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give him a 1 year minimum contract & WHEN he shows he can still play some good footy then he can get an upgrade. Poor fella, first little Jayden got him into trouble & then his knee, he is due for some better fortune.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Give him a few games in Reggies then break him loose this year. Make him play for a contract with us. If he can keep improving they way he was will be a great asset if healthy and stays out of trouble.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen him couple weeks ago at centro bankstown, he loves the club and he knows he owes them for sticking by him, he's willing to stay at the dogs for minimum, can not see himself putting on any other jersey.....whether that means anything or not who knows these days

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
yeah he wanted to repay
he was very embarrassed along with his family
On less than 150 too so good value
agree, he has the potential to be a very good winger outside Burton, him and carr would be sensational starting our sets off

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The problem with a lot in this forum is simples you’d prefer Meaney on the wing over OKUNBOR lol

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still reckon he'd make a better centre than winger, get him running lines.
I like the idea of a big, strong, fast centre (similar to Idris) but I think his defence may be a worry. From what I have seen so far he’s not the best decision maker

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Keep as a bench second rower. Defending in the backs and catching bombs is not his thing. If there are injuries in a game he can go to wing if necessary which would be handy.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Keep him on the cheap and if his form demands a starting position (which I highly doubt) then it's a bonus.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I cant see him pushing on to be anything special. I wouldnt imagine too many clubs would be after him either. Let him go and give others a run.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldnt okunbor be good on bench? Can cover a few positions. Especially some of our edge forwards can play in the middle. Assuming cotric and jac are the wingers. He would be a handful.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2 yr contract and if he flys then open the negotiations, if he stays injury free and played well he’ll only be 26, plenty of time to make the coin back up, work with jac on positional play and he would be a great back up for jac and his representative duties