Jayden Okunbor fighting for career

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has shown enough to suggest he could be a great asset. Given his physical attributes, his expected low price tag and the lack of better options available,if he can get through 6 games and show the knee injury hasn't cost him too much pace , i think we should sign him again

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I forecast some try’s off kicks to him on the last.
could be just what we need for the 2nd half of the season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We miss his early tackle count carries massively, not many better than him at it.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We miss his early tackle count carries massively, not many better than him at it.
Dude...I've not been around long.....that might be the first positive thing I have read from you......are u ok!?!?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
lets re sign him on one year now whilst he is vulnerable. on the premise of 'we are giving him another shot'. because if he comes back strong, his value will raise significatly, and if not, well, as Johnny Logan sung to win Eurovision in 1980- whats another year?

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
lets re sign him on one year now whilst he is vulnerable. on the premise of 'we are giving him another shot'. because if he comes back strong, his value will raise significatly, and if not, well, as Johnny Logan sung to win Eurovision in 1980- whats another year?
I would go for a two year deal third year club option