Jason Hethrington

Status
Not open for further replies.

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
whatever happened to him i remember him back in the 1998 semi against the eels when he almost stole that try, champion moment imo, i know he ended up going to the london broncos but when he retired did he come back to australia, plus wouldnt it be a good idea for him to train our hookers a bit i mean since we are getting jim dymock back as assistant y not get him to help out some of the hookers???

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
saw him few weeks ago at the game hth.

still luvs the dogs and tries 2 get 2 as many games as possible

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i wish he'd come back to help out a bit i mean a former rep player cant harm us?

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
i saw him a few weeks ago too,,

hes living on the sunshine coast and hangs out with polly alot who is up there selling real estate...

funny but both his kids are cowboys supporters

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Corey plays a similar style to him. Ennis and Sullivan however play it differently so it'll be pretty pointless getting him to train them up.

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
Champion player. Check my sig below.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
A great player. He epitomised the Bulldogs when they were a force to be reckoned with. Mild mannered but as tough as nails, and able to play hard the whole 80 minutes.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fcuk he was a legend, one of my all time favs

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

we dont need to many ex players coaching the players wont know if they are Arthur or Martha.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No doubt he was a good hooker, one of our best (won it with us in '95) but we have a different style now. He won't be much use to us.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
He could show everyone how to tackle. He used to chop everyone in half. when he tackled, you know about it, because almost everytime u hear the air rush out of the player when his shoulder connected with his gut/chest.

Loved that guy. Best player!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He could show everyone how to tackle. He used to chop everyone in half. when he tackled, you know about it, because almost everytime u hear the air rush out of the player when his shoulder connected with his gut/chest.

Loved that guy. Best player!
yeah, i was only young when he played, but there's 2 things i remember about him

-his bald head
-His tackling - absolutely creamed everyone, hardly missed, had the best technique.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
champion player, one of my favs in the late 90's

I almost cried when Glenn Lazurus ended his season in 1999

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Funny guy as well one of those people with a real sense of humour. Used to nickname a lot of the players my favourite he used to call Robert Mears ...Paps so if you said his nickname then surname is was Papsmears.

Status
Not open for further replies.