Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the incident, she sent a text to him saying ""I thought you would have at least stayed," Who on earth texts that to someone who has just raped you.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I honestly wouldn't want to be a young fellow these day's. All I know is that I raise my boys to respect women and their requests.
You sound like a good fella Heckler.

I don't know how all this dating stuff works but I'm not real sure about this Hayne thing. Don't know if shes taken the massive fancy to him, he's brushed her and then it's all come falling down......just me but I got my doubts about this whole thing.

Do some players feel entitled....shit yeah. Some of you blokes might remember the Cronulla thing back in 02

You blokes had that thing up the coast which I reckon was a beat up, Pearcey had his wedding postponed. I reckon players can attract groupie chicks but also some players might take it too far.

Always wonder how much shit not just chicks but other stuff has been covered up.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
When Hayne gets out of prison... It will be like his origin victory sideline interview "oh man it's been a long time" lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know if im out of the loop and just do old people sex now, but is biting vagina a thing now? Lol

I can't think of something worse than wanting to bit a vag and making it bleed everywhere. Why the fuck did he do that? Gross pig.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree. And they know feminists believe anything and these guys had cash.
The law needs to help men more.
For the guys. It’s better to marry before deciding, because once your married, it cannot be rape so
You get a free pass legally against accusations.
You are incorrect here. You can be charged with rape within marriage.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know if im out of the loop and just do old people sex now, but is biting vagina a thing now? Lol

I can't think of something worse than wanting to bit a vag and making it bleed everywhere. Why the fuck did he do that? Gross pig.
There's eating it then there's "eating" it. Hayne took it to the extreme with his interpretation. Some women like a slight nibble on their "little man in a boat", just not the whole Hannibal Lecter experience.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The SMS messages were released today and it's pretty bad for Hayne. The girl messaging him telling him she didn't want to do it, and Hayne just telling her to go to the doctor.

She also sent photos of her damaged vag to her friend at the time.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The SMS messages were released today and it's pretty bad for Hayne. The girl messaging him telling him she didn't want to do it, and Hayne just telling her to go to the doctor.

With context though - the cops were monitoring and effectively dictating the messages.

His response was as expected though.

This whole situation seems weird AF tbh. He will probably get 2-3 years.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
With context though - the cops were monitoring and effectively dictating the messages.

His response was as expected though.

This whole situation seems weird AF tbh. He will probably get 2-3 years.
I wonder what level of security gaol he will be? A medium in main stream or max in protection? I saw a guy with a Parra themed number plate that said Hayne on it. He could get a hand made one now lol.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder what level of security gaol he will be? A medium in main stream or max in protection?
Given no real history of priors (unless being an asshole counts), the fact that it took 2 juries to eventually find him guilty, and lastly, the act in itself is probably on the "lower" end of the scale from a criminal perspective... then I am guessing tops 3 years in minimum security.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Just heard the call between Hayne and Mitch Pearce the following day. Two very distinct versions of events. Regardless a jury has passed a verdict and as it stands he’s been found guilty unless he’s able to introduce new evidence for an appeal. Ugly situation.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the incident, she sent a text to him saying ""I thought you would have at least stayed," Who on earth texts that to someone who has just raped you.
why does someone stay with an abusive partner or not leave a cheating spouse or put up with a bullying friend or keep working for a demeaning boss?

sometimes it is hard to be logical and objective, especially when there are heightened emotions involved

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why does someone stay with an abusive partner or not leave a cheating spouse or put up with a bullying friend or keep working for a demeaning boss?

sometimes it is hard to be logical and objective, especially when there are heightened emotions involved
Partner/spouse is a little bit different as they could be dependent on them, ie source of income etc etc. Not saying that is right, but you cannot really compare the scenarios.

That was the first time they met.

Really really odd.

IMO i dont think he raped her. I reckon it is buyers remorse on her behalf. She got the shits after she got wind the cab was staying.

I reckon the sex went wrong and it all went down hill from there.

She probably felt used, damaged etc.

He is a dickhead for what he did and should have shown compassion etc but i dont believe he raped her.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

You've Got To Ask Yourself One Question: 'Do I Feel Lucky? ' Well, Do Ya, Punk?

Well punk..why do you keep lookin in on TK lol

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Partner/spouse is a little bit different as they could be dependent on them, ie source of income etc etc. Not saying that is right, but you cannot really compare the scenarios.

That was the first time they met.

Really really odd.

IMO i dont think he raped her. I reckon it is buyers remorse on her behalf. She got the shits after she got wind the cab was staying.

I reckon the sex went wrong and it all went down hill from there.

She probably felt used, damaged etc.

He is a dickhead for what he did and should have shown compassion etc but i dont believe he raped her.
it is one of these dark holes to fall into involving awful accusations and trying to gauge what happened when only the individuals involved truly know

what is of particular concern for me was the blood... obviously things can happen during such "encounters" to explain away bloodshed --> time of the month, a well endowed partner, a genuine mistake if you know what I am getting at etc.

but to digitally and/or orally wound the girl as Hayne did only really happens if:

* Hayne did not know what he was doing (and I am assuming Hayne is well enough experienced sexually for that not to be the case)
* Hayne was intoxicated or under the influence of some substance which I think is likely considering he was at a buck's night and was being driven around by a taxi but there is no indication that I have seen that any such intoxication was to the extent that it seriously impacted his abilities
* Hayne enjoys an element of inflicting (and perhaps experiencing) pain during such encounters that is beyond some innocent spanking but that is another rabbit hole best not explored here
* whether at the beginning or at some point during the encounter the girl does not or stops consenting to whatever Hayne was doing and there is some sort of struggle

I have not seen whether the girl's mother gave evidence and if so, what she testified to as I believe she was in the house at the time

from the messages between the two prior to the encounter, I assume the girl was interested in Hayne and he in her for a short lived romance... Hayne was at a buck's night with drinking, smoking, strippers, food etc. likely going on but where all the other guests are guys too and his missus is back in Sydney, and so he probably thought to vent some frustration with the girl... he is not knocked back at the door when he visits her house and is even invited or allowed into her bedroom... this is probably the weak spot of the girl's story as to being insulted that a taxi stayed outside while Hayne assumed he would come in for a quickie and then take off... if you are insulted, why invite him in or let him sit on the couch with your mother watching the GF?

as for the girl's messages, one I saw was her telling Hayne that she didn't really want to do that which may have been a specific act rather than sex in general

as for the other message as to why Hayne did not stick around, they were not exactly complete strangers, they were acquainted via social media, discussed having sex, he visited her, spent time with her and her mum that night, and after their encounter - whether consensual or not - she was left distressed and bleeding and Hayne just left... so it might be weird, yes, that she asks why he left if he assaulted her but it is also weird that he simply left acting like it was a perfectly fine encounter if she was distressed and bleeding