Rumour Jarome Luai

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The inside info he got from a press conference of which he still can’t correctly explain… then again you don’t need a uni degree to become a clown
The funny thing is he keeps repeating his rubbish over and over like it will change.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great post. Thanks for this information. You are such a quality poster and add so much to the fabric of the kennel. Fkn
Hey man, I was hanging out for such an insightful post by Peepee

They just want to put the club down no matter what.
Can you imagine being so sick in the head to commit to posting many times a day on a forum of a club you hate? It boggles the mind, it really does. I can understand someone doing it for a short period for a laugh (as lame as that is) but to commit months or longer to it is truly sad.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
AGM coming up. Still a few days for the clowns to try and sink their boot in.. same red noses in every thread.
I thought that was done and dusted. What happened a few months ago that was in the news, where all the clowns were being mocked because the outcome they swore would happen, didn’t?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey man, I was hanging out for such an insightful post by Peepee

Can you imagine being so sick in the head to commit to posting many times a day on a forum of a club you hate? It boggles the mind, it really does. I can understand someone doing it for a short period for a laugh (as lame as that is) but to commit months or longer to it is truly sad.
100%