Rumour Jarome Luai

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
still going to tigers...
From my understanding for the cooling off period to take effect he has to have accepted an offer. From all reports the offer he accepted was the most lucrative bid as per tigers. For luai to say he has not signed anything is just more showboating.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Knowledgeable coach bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhhhahahhhahahahahahhahahhahhahahahahhhahhahaaahahahahahahahahahahahh
Benji
Bahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahhhhahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You know they got the spoon with benji yeah.
Pretty sure you’re replying to king clown here …. so be respectful because you’re talking to the self confessed most astute mind on TK.

So astute minded that he wrote a whole long winded thread last pre season explaining how all us Dogs supporters should be very envious of the Tigers, telling us all they’d finish higher than us on the ladder in 23 … that astute mind even picked them to finish top 8 this year …… [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That was back before the most astute minded one on TK was banned from creating threads that is, you know, because he’s a troll and all …

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty sure you’re replying to king clown here …. so be respectful because you’re talking to the self confessed most astute mind on TK.

So astute minded that he wrote a whole long winded thread last pre season explaining how all us Dogs supporters should be very envious of the Tigers, telling us all they’d finish higher than us on the ladder in 23 … that astute mind even picked them to finish top 8 this year …… [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That was back before the most astute minded one on TK was banned from creating threads that is, you know, because he’s a troll and all …
Which klown!

Floppyfail, 04dickhead, Polly wants a cracker or Nasfried?

I can't keep up!

So thankfull for the ignore option :hearteyes:

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can match tigers offer dont give up yet
joel Gus has constantly said he won't get into a bidding war. If Luai can't see we have a better roster than the tigers and its all about the cash, then he will leave. he won't be coming to the dogs.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which klown!

Floppyfail, 04dickhead, Polly wants a cracker or Nasfried?

I can't keep up!

So thankfull for the ignore option :hearteyes:
The good part about the ignore function is you can comment to other K members about their replies to them … but you don’t get baited into the same old drawn out arguments by their original comments ..

Funny thing is, the clowns are baiting with the same old narrative they’ve been baiting with for months …. And the K members that are replying to them are explaining the same common sense reply’s that have been said a hundred times to them ..

Image1702858166.801087.jpg

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We offered Luai 5yr deal and he knocked us back. Luai to his credit did personally call Ciraldo to let him know he was taking up another offer. Luai confirmed all this in the press conference. The Luai press conference did confirm the offers were the same. Seems to me Benji was a step ahead and we missed out on the unmissable.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We offered Luai 5yr deal and he knocked us back. Luai to his credit did personally call Ciraldo to let him know he was taking up another offer. Luai confirmed all this in the press conference. The Luai press conference did confirm the offers were the same. Seems to me Benji was a step ahead and we missed out on the unmissable.
Great post. Thanks for this information. You are such a quality poster and add so much to the fabric of the kennel. Fkn

Cantabrian35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Actually, what Luai and his manager confirmed in the press conference was the exact opposite of what you have stated.

When asked when he advised others of his decision, his response was, 'Properly? Everyone is finding out today. No one knew.'

When asked directly about calling Ciraldo to let him know of his decision, he answered; 'This is the phone call, man, This is the phone call, brother.'

His manager Wok Wright stated, 'The money wasn't too different in most of the deals.' Clearly, any intelligent human being would understand that doesn't mean the offers were the same. Not once did Luai or Wright mention money being the same and every media organisation has stated the Wests offer was $6m and $5.5m was the offer from the Dogs before and after the press conference.

Seems to me you either didn't listen to the phone conference or did listen and chose to fabricate what was said. Either way, it does nothing for your credibility.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Actually, what Luai and his manager confirmed in the press conference was the exact opposite of what you have stated.

When asked when he advised others of his decision, his response was, 'Properly? Everyone is finding out today. No one knew.'

When asked directly about calling Ciraldo to let him know of his decision, he answered; 'This is the phone call, man, This is the phone call, brother.'

His manager Wok Wright stated, 'The money wasn't too different in most of the deals.' Clearly, any intelligent human being would understand that doesn't mean the offers were the same. Not once did Luai or Wright mention money being the same and every media organisation has stated the Wests offer was $6m and $5.5m was the offer from the Dogs before and after the press conference.

Seems to me you either didn't listen to the phone conference or did listen and chose to fabricate what was said. Either way, it does nothing for your credibility.
He has no credibility!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a load of shit, you have absolutely no idea what went down.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No we didn’t

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a load of shit, you have absolutely no idea what went down.
The inside info he got from a press conference of which he still can’t correctly explain… then again you don’t need a uni degree to become a clown