JAMES Tedesco revealed he is being courted by the Bulldogs and Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only goal kicker we have is holland and I don't want him in the team.
I don't understand how a club like ours can't find a goalkicker? Martin in NSW Cup doesn't look like the answer and neither do Abbey or Mbye. I wish Frawley kicked goals well so that he was basically undroppable.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I don't understand how a club like ours can't find a goalkicker? Martin in NSW Cup doesn't look like the answer and neither do Abbey or Mbye. I wish Frawley kicked goals well so that he was basically undroppable.
I don't understand it either 1st grade team and no kicker.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Widdop would be good buy for right price, and a goal kicker too

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cronk would be my first choice, put him in our team tomorrow and bang everything changes for the better. Mind you he would cost a motza and this would jeopardize other signings for us under our cap..... also Frawley / Reynolds may very well keep firing for us. These decisions are tough. I'm disappointed that Hoppa has not reached his potential in attack, he was a really good player a few years ago....

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Widdop would be good buy for right price, and a goal kicker too
Yes 600k plus TPAs, minus this, plus that , subtract a zebra, long penis allowance, a boat for dad, and a balloon... (Sorry mate couldn't help it after seeing the other thread re bird lol)...

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is Widdop of contract?
Yes, and according to - sources, friends, club insiders, those close to him, this writer, this column, and the hotdog guy, not happy with their offer...

Last edited:

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes 600k plus TPAs, minus this, plus that , subtract a zebra, long penis allowance, a boat for dad, and a balloon... (Sorry mate couldn't help it after seeing the other thread re bird lol)...
Tbh that is a pretty good deal.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Tedesco
6. Widdop
7. Frawley
9. Mbye

That spine would definitely make us contenders.

or even

1. Widdop
6. Mbye
7. Frawley
9. Peats

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly don't want Foran. He has said NO to us twice. Just keep Frawley and train him up and piss liccha off and put reynolds/mbye as hooker. I would buy Tedesco as he is the fullback we need.
Spot on.No more said.
Sick of fuckers on here carrying on about Foran ffs what's it gonna take for people to give it a rest..

We won't be getting Foran or Cronk so shut the fuck up.

The above post is exactly what we need to do

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's amazing what a win will do to throw a spanner in the works. The Tigers unbelievable win over the Cowboys has again changed the landscape. Isaac Moses is playing NRL clubs for fools. On Saturday, things were looking dire for the Tigers. Moses & Tedesco have form.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only goal kicker we have is holland and I don't want him in the team.
I reckon El Masri should be on the coaching staff teaching Mbye, Holland and Elliot how to kick goals. Whoever is teaching those 3 is obviously doing a shit job at it.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
We should do all we can to make sure we get Tedesco before the Rorters

Status
Not open for further replies.