Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Latrell Mitchell is obviously a very good player BUT watch how often he gets "injured" after a mistake - appears to sulk when the pressure is on.
Pea Heart Junior, Pea Heart GI has taught him well

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Buying quality players is good for the short term but what is Des doing in regards to cultivating our juniors and having some bright and exciting prospects come through for the future
Isn't that what Frawley, Montoya, Abbey, Elliott, Bergamin and that young HB are though? You can only develop the players you've got. We have bugger all juniors to start with so it all comes down to recruitment and we know what Crusher did for us there. McDonnell hopefully will bring something (and someone) to the table and we will then build a stronger base.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In all musical chair player market going on at present, where does Gutherson fit in at the Eels....surely doesn't want to be stuck on the wing at Parrahopeless.

Kick goals, can handle virtually any spot in the backline, wouldn't be obscenely expensive...just sayin'
He'll go right centre or swap with French fullback duties

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tedesco will be a rooster... Cronk a bulldog and Wood

Hoppa gone for sure and a few others

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Isn't that what Frawley, Montoya, Abbey, Elliott, Bergamin and that young HB are though? You can only develop the players you've got. We have bugger all juniors to start with so it all comes down to recruitment and we know what Crusher did for us there. McDonnell hopefully will bring something (and someone) to the table and we will then build a stronger base.
Abbey and Elliot are totally useless. Frawley isnt a junior. And the rest are nowhere near FG material and/or standouts.
We have one of the biggest junior nurseries so to say we dont have juniors is BS. Before these clowns came along we alwsys had a few superstar potentials coming through the grade. Now we have nothing.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Abbey and Elliot are totally useless. Frawley isnt a junior. And the rest are nowhere near FG material and/or standouts.
We have one of the biggest junior nurseries so to say we dont have juniors is BS. Before these clowns came along we alwsys had a few superstar potentials coming through the grade. Now we have nothing.
Again don't let the facts get in the way of a perspective. The Under 16 and Under 17 comp this year has to combine with Wests just to get a game. So if you have no 16 year olds how are you going to get enough 18-20 year olds to work through to NRL? Answer - You can't. You need to buy kids in which is what they have done with almost the entire U20s team. Fact is that next year there is no U20s comp so it will be interesting to see where the development comes from when you don't have a competition. The only juniors we have had in about 10 years are JR and Montoya so clearly there isn't a great deal of good footy material in the juniors currently. In any event these things are cyclical. You only need a Hughes family to come along and then you get a few of them. Has nothing to do with spotting talent and everything to do with where you want to live and whether league is your interest.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You ***** want woods who just fkd up and got knocked the fuk out by taumololo leading to cowboys scoring.
Good players show how pathetic woods is.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Latrell Mitchell is obviously a very good player BUT watch how often he gets "injured" after a mistake - appears to sulk when the pressure is on
You ***** want woods who just fkd up and got knocked the fuk out by taumololo leading to cowboys scoring.
Good players show how pathetic woods is.
Man he got treated exactly how he deserved. How did he make NSW?

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't need a half we got one now,we need a fucking fullback, and a reshuffle of positions
As long as we sign a half or fullback or even a soccer player just someone that can kick I'd be happy beggars can't be choosers

I have a feeling we will end up signing no one or some promising 26 year old NSW cup players that no one saw anything in that will transform under the great man

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tigers big four starting to look like total fuckwits every time they open their mouths about this stuff..
Manager Moses seems to be giving really poor advice IMO...

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This team can't attract one decent player, Terdesco needs to stfu and sign the contract with the doggies but he wont, thanks Mr Hasler u turd.

Last edited:

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tedesco will be at Bondi next year. A thread I started yesterday stating that all 4 would leave the Tigers, was removed. I must have broken protocol. That's cool.

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tedesco will be at Bondi next year. A thread I started yesterday stating that all 4 would leave the Tigers, was removed. I must have broken protocol. That's cool.
I think its because u might be a watered down version of nasheed... ;)
In addition hasn't one of the flop four re-signed?...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I hope your wrong. If we miss him and sign Woods we r Fucking hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.