SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Played SG Ball with us.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hand on heart info
tedesco wants to stay at tigers but was offended by tigers offer
His manager sam ayoub wants him to move to the dogs ... This may be due for his big dislike for tigers ceo grant mayer and for the increased comission
rorting scum rorters are full of shiet and are definitely also after him as they fear rts us suspect under high ball... As evident fri nyt
for tedesco to come to the dogs we are looking at 600+ over 4 yrs
david naufoluma is on the nose at the tigers for a personal issue (think chris sandow) and may not be resigned
That is all, i hope that helps and most of u guys on here know i dont speak out of my arse, just trying to keep u in the loop.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hand on heart info
His manager sam ayoub wants him to move to the dogs ... This may be due for his big dislike for tigers ceo grant mayer and for the increased comission
rorting scum rorters are full of shiet and are definitely also after him as they fear rts us suspect under high ball... As evident fri nyt
david naufoluma is on the nose at the tigers for a personal issue (think chris sandow) and may not be resigned
That is all, i hope that helps and most of u guys on here know i dont speak out of my arse, just trying to keep u in the loop.
As much as I like Tedesco paying him $600k isn't worth it as he's had a few injuries in his short career, I'm happy with Perret at FB and developing Templeman, I would rather save the money we have left resigning our juniors ...!

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hand on heart info
Cool thanks for that!
We will do the tiges a favour we will take Naufoluma off their hands.
I hope Tedesco changes his mind...

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tedesco is made of glass and isn't worth the risk.

Gould made the observation that the guy has a 'wild running style', and he does all these sharp twists and turns... while this is the makings of a great fullback, it also takes a heavy toll on the joints. i'm sure i read he has already had a knee reco.

The dude is great, everyone here can see it, but its whether we can stop him from injuring himself.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hand on heart info
He was offended?? So does that mean he's considering our offer or he's staying at tigers?. And as for naufoluma id love to get him part of a package deal if we sign tedesco for inu.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was offended?? So does that mean he's considering our offer or he's staying at tigers?. And as for naufoluma id love to get him part of a package deal if we sign tedesco for inu.
Still in negotiation with the 3 clubs involved mr kormatta. If the tigers werent retards they should have had the deal closed by now howevr that grant mayer ceo of theirs is a real f wit. Just ask benji marshall lol.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Interesting news finchie.... I personally think he's worth the risk. When you think about it, our forwards are set for years to come and our halves have been performing well of late with mbye and templeman learning their trade in nsw cup as backups for the future. The only part of our squad that needs some oomph is the backline. And people saying that we should spend ALL the extra money we have on retention etc.... The salary cap goes up every year so we will have enough to buy a tedesco/ nofoaluma and also retain who we have.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
After watching Ted today I'm going with a big no thank you. The bloke is worse than Dugan. Does he ever get up without writhing in pain? With Sam going well we shouldn't rush in to anything.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Here is a thought, save our money and play Sammy next year and sign Folau in 2016.

I still have a feeling we will see Izzy wearing the blue and white.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could you imagine Folau starting of our sets, chiming into the backline and going up for bombs?

It wouldn't be fair.

I doubt the bloke will ever leave rugby again because of the money but if he does my god he would almost guarantee premiershipS

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What about if he wins the world cup?

Maybe he will come back after that?

Status
Not open for further replies.