James Tedesco Management not happy with Tigers offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rumour Mill: South Sydney are expected to come in with an offer for Andrew Fifita though it would seem long odds considering his love for Rugby Union and his desire to defect. Melbourne are offering Kevin Proctor around and the Titans are believed to be a potential destination, though don’t rule out Manly if the price is right. Tim Grant is believed to be considering a move to Cronulla after being dumped by the Panthers on the weekend. The mail that Anthony Milford may stay at Canberra – as the rumour mill has it – is off the mark. Expect Canterbury to fire a huge offer to James Tedesco now Fifita is out of the mix. Peta Hiku will be at either Canterbury or the Wests Tigers next year, pending on how the Tedesco cards fall.
Come on Teddy, you won't regret it.

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rumour Mill: South Sydney are expected to come in with an offer for Andrew Fifita though it would seem long odds considering his love for Rugby Union and his desire to defect. Melbourne are offering Kevin Proctor around and the Titans are believed to be a potential destination, though don’t rule out Manly if the price is right. Tim Grant is believed to be considering a move to Cronulla after being dumped by the Panthers on the weekend. The mail that Anthony Milford may stay at Canberra – as the rumour mill has it – is off the mark. Expect Canterbury to fire a huge offer to James Tedesco now Fifita is out of the mix. Peta Hiku will be at either Canterbury or the Wests Tigers next year, pending on how the Tedesco cards fall.
That works Hiku 2 the Tigers and Tedesco 2 the doggies I like it!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Except Panthers have said Tim Grants staying, so time to wipe that dribble or a rumour away.

Mole has said NOTHING today about this, which, would have been the last day Tigers could announce it before the game on Sunday.

Maybe that's the idea. Talk shit, be wrong, and hope nobody brings it back to your attention.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Except Panthers have said Tim Grants staying, so time to wipe that dribble or a rumour away.

Mole has said NOTHING today about this, which, would have been the last day Tigers could announce it before the game on Sunday.

Maybe that's the idea. Talk shit, be wrong, and hope nobody brings it back to your attention.
agree if you take notice of the Mole for the bulldogs he is 90% wrong. he says so much that he has to be right one in ten.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Tedesco should beg the dogs to take him.

Mick Potter lol, enough said.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
After tonight if Tedesco watched that game at home, you'd have to think he'll have a nice little dream tonight about playing behind our pack.

No discredit to Perrett, who has been excellent, but Tedesco behind our front and second row, would be amazing.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I went to a funeral today & my cousins mate is good friends with Teddy. I didn't recognise this guy but he almost got up to Toyota Cup for the Tigers but suffered a career ending injury.

Teddy really wants to stay at the Tigers & is not interested in joining the Bulldogs at this stage. If the money is close enough he will stay at Tigers.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I went to a funeral today & my cousins mate is good friends with Teddy. I didn't recognise this guy but he almost got up to Toyota Cup for the Tigers but suffered a career ending injury.

Teddy really wants to stay at the Tigers & is not interested in joining the Bulldogs at this stage. If the money is close enough he will stay at Tigers.
If I was Tobasco I would come to the Dogs for 3 main reasons, better chance to win a Premiership, better coach and better money.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I was Tobasco I would come to the Dogs for 3 main reasons, better chance to win a Premiership, better coach and better money.
Sure but he wants to play for the Tigers. He came up through their system & loves it for some reason.

I would love to see him in blue & white but it seems we will need to pay overs to get him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sure but he wants to play for the Tigers. He came up through their system & loves it for some reason.

I would love to see him in blue & white but it seems we will need to pay overs to get him.
True. I hope we learnt from Fifi about paying overs.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True. I hope we learnt from Fifi about paying overs.
I wonder if he has been shown the training facilities, professional coaching staff & club backing here at the Bulldogs. Im sure its better than the barn they use.

He should also realise how Barba developed into a Dally M player of the year with the Bulldogs but also has slid since joining a weaker team.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dogs will outbid them by a lot if they really want him -- Tigers won't offer him more than 4y/$1.3M. Dogs could easily do 4y/$1.8M

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if he really loves the tigers he probably won't leave, imagine if you were playing sport for a team that you grew up supporting and loving, you wouldn't want to leave for anything in the world. if the tigers offer him even a half decent pay rise he won't leave

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if he really loves the tigers he probably won't leave, imagine if you were playing sport for a team that you grew up supporting and loving, you wouldn't want to leave for anything in the world. if the tigers offer him even a half decent pay rise he won't leave
If that is the case you wouldn't want that player anyway. Home sick anyone?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hope you are wrong. If we've gone cold on Hiku something must be brewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.