James Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Graham had pretty much made the tackle but Burgess came in over the top late and high, Graham must of been so angry and sad that night. He led England around so well, you could see every play the ball he was there ready as a receiver or yelling out orders to his men.

With Kasiano the match up between him and Graham was great, Kasiano hasn't really played that much this year and I think this RLWC is a good thing for his confidence and fitness.

Johnson was a ****ing beauty, that clutch play was insane 10/10!

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our 2014 attack should revolve around Graham and Kasiano. They are very special players with hands like the great Arthur Beatson.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe if we started the year with him we could of finnished in the top four?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Graham is an absolute machine and should be our captain from next year on. George burgess isn't ready for international football I find him really clumsy he gave away the penalty and also missed the tackle for that last try.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our 2014 attack should revolve around Graham and Kasiano. They are very special players with hands like the great Arthur Beatson.
Imagine these two in 2015 with the speed and flare of Shaun Johnson running along side them. He is free to negotiate now, can someone please get his number to Raleen? Am I the only one that can see that this guy is exactly what we are missing at the Dogs?

saintsman81

Waterboy
Reaction score
Graham contract hasn't been extended yet, he did an interview over here during the week, he said he wants to stay at the bulldogs, his contract is up this year, but the way he said it sounded like negotiations haven't even began yet on a new deal

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Imagine these two in 2015 with the speed and flare of Shaun Johnson running along side them. He is free to negotiate now, can someone please get his number to Raleen? Am I the only one that can see that this guy is exactly what we are missing at the Dogs?
I agree. Him & Reynolds would be amazing. I'd also take Foran in a heart beat. Either of them would be great for us.

Though I want to see us re-sign Graham NOW.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Graham just never stops putting in the hard yards. Not everything he does is spectacular, but he makes ground every time; and can offload when a break is on.

Sadly, Kas has to learn when not to throw a pass just for the sake of throwing it.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
best game of RL I have seen in years.

England unlucky not to go through. they definately deserved to.

I want to make sweet man love to James Graham.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
best game of RL I have seen in years.

England unlucky not to go through. they definately deserved to.

I want to make sweet man love to James Graham.
Thats taking player admiration too far, control yourself Moe.
We all knew the the Kiwis would be there but was good to see the Poms try and stick it to them.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Graham just never stops putting in the hard yards. Not everything he does is spectacular, but he makes ground every time; and can offload when a break is on.

Sadly, Kas has to learn when not to throw a pass just for the sake of throwing it.
Very very true

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Graham contract hasn't been extended yet, he did an interview over here during the week, he said he wants to stay at the bulldogs, his contract is up this year, but the way he said it sounded like negotiations haven't even began yet on a new deal
He wants to play for us what more could you want from a brilliant player like him, if our club doesn't resign him then people at the club need to get sacked asap if he leaves.

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wants to play for us what more could you want from a brilliant player like him, if our club doesn't resign him then people at the club need to get sacked asap if he leaves.
Negotiations have started and he wont be going anywhere - no need to worry

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Silly high tackle by George with one minute left.

Sinfield (correct me if im wrong) sprinted up and left a big gap. Then George who was on the inside couldnt get up as quick and was left covering a much faster man with oodles of space. Geroge, in a sense, had no hope.

Its similar to what Reynolds does.

Status
Not open for further replies.