James Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is having a blinder in the World Cup semi so far.

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Most definitely is. That was an amazing try by New Zealand as well !

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The guy is a beast, wonder why he doesn't get more headlines. Deserved his starting spot tonight.

Top semi. Very physical game. Sam burgess doing his dirty deeds as always :p

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kasiano is winding up too. Can't believe how quick he has developed. Unwanted by broncos. Came here and now is a quality rep player. This guy makes rep football look like under 20s with his size.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Feeling sorry for big Bupa right now, he had the world cup qualifying final in the palm of his hand.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bupa needs to start and finish every game for us in 2014. He is an out and out champion player an ultimate professional. Head up mate, u were one of the best on park.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
amazing how england's go forward improved as soon as Bupa came back in the second half

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Now you know why I love him so lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now you know why I love him so lol
Graham is the only player in the history of kennel I haven't seen any negative comment about.

Have we extended his contract yet?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Graham is the only player in the history of kennel I haven't seen any negative comment about.

We fuking better!

I wish I was loaded so I can give Graham brown paper bags to stay with us lol

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kasiano is winding up too. Can't believe how quick he has developed. Unwanted by broncos. Came here and now is a quality rep player. This guy makes rep football look like under 20s with his size.
Sadly kasiano had a real shocker that game

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I will assassinate anyone who utters a negative comment about Mr Graham lol

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
wow. #that1sthalf

graham is so brave at the line. ball players are rare especially in the forwards & should be afforded more protection from thugwits like JWH.

kas. meh. gave a couple penalties while being aggressive at the play the ball. refs may have notes on him he is a serial pest around the ruck.
he did have a few crucial plays late so it wasnt all bad and the guy is lacking game time/ fitness which goes hand in hand with bad decision making.

lol at SBW running straight through cummins at fulltime. he shouldve been giving the bloke a hug, he saved their arses.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I would love to see Bupa captain or co captain , whats up with that Des ??

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Graham had a blinder. He is a halfback trapped in a front rowers body, with a massive heart. That chase early in the game where he was holding off directing the other pom to tackle the runner while he covered the inside. On one of their tries he was also screaming for the ball waving his arms frantically before moving it along before the runner was put into the hole. He could see they had numbers on the right and the dummy half threw it left on the previous play where he was also calling for the ball.

Sam Burgess was unbelievable too.

Kasiano was disappointing.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't see the game but the media are reporting it as graham gave away the penalty that lead to NZ getting that last set of six that won NZ the game. Did it actually happen that way?

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Is it just me or does Kasiano never get enough ball? This is in both club footy with us and the RLWC.

When I see Kasiano getting the ball frequently, he's destructive and chances him arm, but not dangerously. But when he doesn't get it that often every time he does he always tries to pull a hero play with a risky offload to make an imprint.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't see the game but the media are reporting it as graham gave away the penalty that lead to NZ getting that last set of six that won NZ the game. Did it actually happen that way?
No it was George Burgess I think? Number 15 came in over the top

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
it was George who stuffed it up... stupid high tackle and that too on the 4th tackle , 45 secs from the finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.