James Graham Puts Andrew Davey Back In His Place

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm not gonna trash kiks at all, father dying to a near season ending injury. He gets a pass from me. He's been in the finals trenches for three years he was due for a break to be honest...
Just a pity he gets his rest break at the Bulldogs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m praying he is so we can fuck him off. I actually can’t see the reason why he needs to be kept. Penrith knew he would only ever be a stacked club system merchant at such an easy position and they have been much better without him. They knew Tago, May, Turava would be better at their position than him. I’ve said this before but we aren’t going anywhere as a club in the future with Burton at 6.
Even his most staunch and delusional supporters know he is only "5/8th" because nobody is better. That says a lot about the state of our club...

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Even his most staunch and delusional supporters know he is only "5/8th" because nobody is better. That says a lot about the state of our club...
The halves I saw tear up the 3rd place JF Sharks are breathing down our pretenders halves necks

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Davey’s comments are the noise of a resentful ‘also ran’. Who cares?

Another poor performance by the team today.
Their heart is not in it. Things have not jelled yet with the players & the coaching staff.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call out what you see fit I couldn’t give a crap …
Well you clearly do as you told anyone not agreeing with your narrative or criticizing the club to "give yourselves an uppercut".
Calm down. It's a forum for a club that is at the lowest point in it's history. Not everyone is going to agree with you.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just curious, does anyone know if James Graham is on the Bulldogs payroll?
Yes, I think he is. This today in the press from that giant turd

" James Graham, on the payroll at the Bulldogs, smashing Andrew Davey on radio for having the temerity to speak openly and honestly about his forgettable experiences at Belmore. Last week it was Willie Mason, who’s next?"

No, imbecile. James Graham, actually working with the team, seeing how arrogant, yet somehow inept Davey is, defends, through his experience of Davey, the club he works at and loves.

Not teeing off from news hq in a fit of rage and vendetta because Gus put you in your place. Jammer used these two, unfamiliar things to that pathetic rabble; facts and actual experience.