James Graham - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
it's just a stat "James Graham was one of just five props in the @NRL (min 15 apps) to miss less than 10 tackles this season (528/537)"

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope he smashes slater in the World Cup this year I wanna see the rat cry

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
The real Dally M forward of the year, if it wasn't for some lying little **** last year and James having to sit out 1/3 of the year, this guy should have won it. Finished equal on 14 points with Fafita, but due to suspension, he cant win it. Well done Bupa.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yea u can thank the biased arl for it. Graham plays for England. They won't suspend anyone who plays for the Aussie team

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It makes a mockery of the judiciary. Graham got 12 weeks for an alleged bite. If there was a bite, it was innocuous. The other pom Burgess, only gets two weeks for a disgraceful act that could have caused serious injury. Wheres the justice.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It makes a mockery of the judiciary. Graham got 12 weeks for an alleged bite. If there was a bite, it was innocuous. The other pom Burgess, only gets two weeks for a disgraceful act that could have caused serious injury. Wheres the justice.
Yeah it is pretty odd, didn't a doctor come out and says the so called marks didn't resemble human teeth marks?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
is Graham an animal now? ffs just accept it and move on its embarrassing enough that the Clubs reputation has been mistakenly staked on it without princessing it up a year later.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
is Graham an animal now? ffs just accept it and move on its embarrassing enough that the Clubs reputation has been mistakenly staked on it without princessing it up a year later.
So if you can't beat the princesses, join them in their princessery by princessing about their aforementioned princessing? ;)

haha don't mind that....just being a smartarse...

I still don't think he did it.....if the bite had've lasted for the duration the clip indicated they would still be picking pieces of Slater's ear out of the turf at Homebush. Agreed the footage didn't look good at all, but not one shred of evidence is conclusive, so people have the right to an opinion. I don't think there's much point going on about it anymore...what's done is done, but if people want to talk about it, they will I guess haha.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
umm what?
Ok come on, it's not that hard to understand. I don't think he did it and while the footage looks bad I think it proves nothing. In fact I think if he had a chomp for as long as the footage indicated, Slaters ear would have been shredded.

But whether you or others share my opinion or not I don't really care. Dogs fans will love him whatever they think... and what other supporters think doesn't bother me.

The rest was just crap talking more or less.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I love Graham and hate Slater so I don't give a ****.

let's be honest for a second though. If that footage we all saw was of Slater in Grahams place you would blow up massively and say that anything inconclusive was a load of shit. Then, if their CEO came out and said the Clubs rep was based on it you would feel sorry for the Melbourne supporters.

btw , I don't care either if you don't share my opinion on it. The whole viewing Public (minus some Bulldog supporters) do.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
I love Graham and hate Slater so I don't give a ****.

let's be honest for a second though. If that footage we all saw was of Slater in Grahams place you would blow up massively and say that anything inconclusive was a load of shit. Then, if their CEO came out and said the Clubs rep was based on it you would feel sorry for the Melbourne supporters.

btw , I don't care either if you don't share my opinion on it. The whole viewing Public (minus some Bulldog supporters) do.
Who Farkn cares what anyone else thinks !!! He said he didn't do it , the coach and the CEO backed him , thats good enough for me.
As far as i'm concerned nobody was bitten.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looked to me like he was yelling something in Slater's ear then copped a mouth full by accident. Amazing how worse it looks when you only show a still image.

And if the roles were reversed I would backup Slater as much as I hate Melbourne.

As far as the length of the charge go's, have a look at Burgess. He attempted to eye gouge Mahloney and in the same game kicked JWH in the guts, took a swing at him and palmed him in the face. Failed to inflict any real damage so he cops no time at all.

Malice and intent mean nothing, injury means everything.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

Who Farkn cares what anyone else thinks !!! He said he didn't do it , the coach and the CEO backed him , thats good enough for me.
As far as i'm concerned nobody was bitten.
I don't care what anyone else thinks tbh. If you get passed it by that rationale then good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.