James Graham - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you not start by calling us "gullible" and "fkn weird"?

Believe me, I haven't started name calling. Hack that I don't agree with you and go away.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
gullible is a long way from ass wipe tbh. I just find it strange that anyone doesn't think he did it. I was trying to find out the reasons why. A doctor said it doesn't cut for me personally but whatevs .. you guys are obviously pretty clear in your own minds. Have a nice day squire

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
come on man don't turn this into something it isn't. I made a call on someone else because they went through everything to deliberatley thumb down..that's why its at 160 odd. it went from 40 to 160 overnight so don't deflect. Im just surprised you honestly don't think he bit him.
Mate I understand 100%, one stupid troll made 6 different accounts and gave me 500 thumbs down.

Like I said before, with the info provided by our defence team, I don't beleive he bit him.

I'm not calling you a gullible fool for believing he did bite him so I don't appreciate you doing that to me, especially when I respect 98% of your posts.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Mate I understand 100%, one stupid troll made 6 different accounts and gave me 500 thumbs down.

Like I said before, with the info provided by our defence team, I don't beleive he bit him.

I'm not calling you a gullible fool for believing he did bite him so I don't appreciate you doing that to me, especially when I respect 98% of your posts.
cool bro same goes.. I thought you of all people would see beyond "doc' calls and the 'company' line to believe he actually did. Anyway , as I said to K E have a good one. Go the Doggies!

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
At the end of the day, some people on here would rather take the side of a sniveling little **** like Slater over one of our best players who plays hard but fair..soo be it, I know where my loyalty lies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
At the end of the day, some people on here would rather take the side of a sniveling little **** like Slater over one of our best players who plays hard but fair..soo be it, I know where my loyalty lies.
it's not about loyalty at all tbh. My loyalties are with this team forever. I'm just trying to get it out there

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
cool bro same goes.. I thought you of all people would see beyond "doc' calls and the 'company' line to believe he actually did. Anyway , as I said to K E have a good one. Go the Doggies!
Well he is my favourite player so I may be biased.

But to be brutally honest, I did think he did bite him until the evidence became public.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All is peaceful again in the Kennel Kingdom..........for now anyways lol

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Well he is my favourite player so I may be biased.

But to be brutally honest, I did think he did bite him until the evidence became public.
without wanting to start anything up again the evidence is your own eyes. I understand y'all think he didn't but tbh when you saw it , over and over it was pretty plain to see. I don't care either actually I'm glad about it but what is real is what you saw

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
relax guys... whether he bit slater or not who gives a shit lol

everyone is entitled to their opinion on this matter and any other... why is it even a topic of discussion, it was dealt with... everyone just needs to move on

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
relax guys... whether he bit slater or not who gives a shit lol

everyone is entitled to their opinion on this matter and any other... why is it even a topic of discussion, it was dealt with... everyone just needs to move on
to be fair you are correct. I was just interested to get peoples real opinions on it. sorry if we've interrupted your day.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
to be fair you are correct. I was just interested to get peoples real opinions on it. sorry if we've interrupted your day.
i'll thumbs you up just for your sarcastic comment ahahahaha

my day is far from interrupted.. :grinning:

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
thanks for being concerned though :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
without wanting to start anything up again the evidence is your own eyes. I understand y'all think he didn't but tbh when you saw it , over and over it was pretty plain to see. I don't care either actually I'm glad about it but what is real is what you saw
I was talking about the doctors statement, anyways in conclusion, Slater is a wanker lol

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't give a shit if he bit him or not ! If any fuckwit in the NRL deserves to have his ear chomped its that knees first, stomping, fly-kickin cunt !
But to be honest, how hard could he have bitten him ? Ears aren't exactly bone, nor are they thick. If someone realy bit hs ear, he'd be missing a piece. It's more likely, graham scratched hs ear with his bottom teeth.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
my point is , for the dummies , is not whether we care. I don't. **** bill Slater. It's whether he did it or not. ffs

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score

urgh the twitter status aint showing, can anyone help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.