James Graham - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A true Brittish Bulldog literally, he has surprised alot of the local blokes and has shown he is one of England's best players. If this bloke had a kicking game and the right physique he would be a halfback for sure, a bloody great buy for our team.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
a bloody great buy for our team.
I know that one player doesn't make a team but when James Graham comes back our guys will improve in all areas. Their mental toughness, aggression and will to win will go to another level.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just an absolute freak of the game, in the peak of his career. Not only did he prove last year that he's one of England's best, he showed us all that he's one of the best in the world. Hopefully when he decides to do so, we can send him back to his beloved St Helens with a ring or two.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Patiently waiting for one of the most bulldog like bulldogs player in the team to come back!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't wait till he comes back, need him badly

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just an absolute freak of the game, in the peak of his career. Not only did he prove last year that he's one of England's best, he showed us all that he's one of the best in the world. Hopefully when he decides to do so, we can send him back to his beloved St Helens with a ring or two.
Loved that last bit

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That photo is like I am playing against Manly nobody will stop me, Do you hear me Son, Do you hear me Son, I wanna play!

COOPS

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can someone tell me is he free to play Round 8 or 9???

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Lara Pitt said on sterlo last week it was round 8. Josh Reynolds on the same show confirmed it. 2 trail games and 3 internationals counted. Unless they changed their mind in the last week and a half this should still be the case

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Round 9 is his return I believe

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lara Pitt said on sterlo last week it was round 8. Josh Reynolds on the same show confirmed it. 2 trail games and 3 internationals counted. Unless they changed their mind in the last week and a half this should still be the case
I hope your right. :grinning:

Gingerbread Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
James Graham will be a sight for sore eyes when he runs onto the paddock again. Not only for us but his teammates. He will bring intensity, resilience and leadership.

He will allow people like Tony Williams and Barba to step up their game to how we expect them to play. How? He will tell them where to stand and be in each set play like a true halfback/prop. Every hit up he takes he will attract 3-4 of the oppositions best defenders and offload or pass before the line to Williams or Barba which has then created more room for them to break the line. Williams will go through the line and Barba will run around them. At the moment, Williams is always attracting the best 3-4 defenders every hit up and is why he can't be at his damaging best.

He will add the resilience in the middle of our defence which has been missing. His attitude of 'Thou shall not pass!' will be infectious to his teammates around him.

This is why Des is not worried at the moment. Our season begins when Graham is back.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You wait and see how dramatically we improve when he gets back into the side. Even if we are winning again by the time hes back, we will be much better with him in.

His mongrel and momentum up the middle is sorely missed and what the backs need to be in good field position to run the set plays. You dont do set plays from your own 20m

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't see us winning a game until he comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.